Shutting out

Later that day it was time to go home. Munch and Fin still haven't found anything on the company. Olivia is home cooking dinner for herself and the door knocks "who is it?" She asks "It's Eliot" he replies. She opens the door "hey, what is it?" She asks "it's about earlier today at the company why are you shutting me out liv I-" she cuts him off "I think you should go" she says shakily. The next morning Liv went to the company for the job. It seems that Alfred the manager was being physical with one of his assistance yelling about the girl Katie the girl who was raped and saying that "you need to shut her up now". Alfred called Liv in and was telling her that she needed to stay a while. He felt comfortable with her for some reason she turned on the tape recorder and of course she was wired. He admitted that he had rapped the girl Katy and the other girls that were missing he said he killed because his reasons are "women are just bitches who don't listen to what they have to do". FBI and svu had came in and arrested them. Alfred looked Olivia dead in the eye and said "you're just like the rest of them you're just lucky I didn't do worse". Eliot came in and asked if she was okay. She hugged him and he hugged her back but she released the hug but Eliot didn't let go so she pushed him away "I'll see you tomorrow" directed to Eliot "you okay?" Cragen asked "yeah just call me when you need me." She relied. As she left, Eliot asked "what's wrong with her she's not telling me anything." He says with concern. "While you were gone Calvins mom took him back and she's been going through a rough patch especially since you left for two years"... Cragen says as he leaves.