Getting over.

*4 days after the wedding*

-Nobody's-

POV

It's already been 4 days since the wedding and Olivia and Eliot did not get married that day, that one special day. Olivia and Eliot haven't talked ever since that day, they have seen each other at work and worked on the same cases but not once looked or talked to each other. They both knew that their relationship would never work at all, or at least they thought it wouldn't

-Olivia's_

POV

Eliot and I haven't talked ever since the wedding. I began to question our love for each other. I think I should move on from him or maybe I should have just answered his question about Stephanie. Stephanie was arrested but realeased and she came back to the precinct til she could be transfered to a different unit. I wanted to talk to Eliot but that was just something I couldn't do just yet, it wasn't neither of our faults we didn't get married, but I feel like it was my fault, I should have just answered his question and maybe if I had answered him he would have done something. I just wish Stephanie stabbed me that day.

Olivia was on her computer looking more info about when someone was behind her "uhhhemm..." Olivia looked back to see that it was Nick. It has been awhile since he has seen her so Olivia hugs him tightly. But as she hugs him Eliot sees and looks away and returns to his desk.

"Wanna go some place to eat? We need to talk" Nick says walking to his desk.

"Sure. Right now?" she says curiously

"yes right now" as he chuckles "Let's go to the diner down the street?" he says

"sounds great" Olivia says as she grabs her coat and walks out holding onto Nick's arm.

-Eliot's-

POV

Olivia and I haven't talked and I want to talk to her so bad. I won't be so quick to judge but I think she is dating Nick. But that can't be because it has only been 4 days. I don't know. Maybe I should move on. Our relationship will always be like this. "on and off and on and off" and I love her, and if you love someone you never give up. I never gave up on her. But this time maybe I should give it up..give her up.

-------------------

Olivia and Nick arrive at the diner and order there food. Nick was tempted to ask how she has been and all that but he didn't wanna upset her. Nick has had a little crush on her ever since he arrived at the precinct but he knew that she loved Eliot, how could she not? they have known each other for 12 years. Partnership for 12 years! I'm only one year..

"So Nick I know what you wanted to talk about and I won't get mad. Im fine, I really am. Maybe not at the wedding but I'm fine in general" Olivia said but she was lying she wasn't okay she loved Eliot more than anything but she had to get over it.

** Their food had arrived and they started to eat** Eliot walked in with Stephanie and Kate. Kate was the new DA. Olivia didn't know if  he was trying to make her jealous or not. But he was. HE DEFINATLY WAS. So she thought two can play it that way.

Nick noticed what Eliot was doing. Nick grabbed Liv's hand and looked into her eyes with passion. They really didn't get talk because of the childish game they were playing. It was like Russian Rullet. So they decided to leave and go walk around. Nick and Olivia left holding hands. Eliot realized he had lost.

"So tell me.." Nick said looking at her smiling. Liv looks at him smiling " Tell you what?" she says wrapping her arm around his.

" Why is it that, you choose a man who always hurts you" he says looking up. Liv looks up at him then looks straight.

" I don't know..love hurts you know you can't love someone and hope they won't hurt you, because no matter how hard you try you'll always end up hurting that person". she said with tears flooding her eyes.

Nick and Olivia walked on the bridge and stopped by view of the water. Nick looked over at her and glanced and her. Olivia glanced back. Their eyes were locked.

Eliot was looking for Olivia and he found them both near the water.

" Well...I...I would never hurt you at all. I wouldn't even have to try not to. I would just never hurt you". Nick said softly.

" That's sweet Nick but.." a tear rolled down from her cheek and Eliot was still looking and listening to them. " Elliot may have hurt me but I'm not over him. I'd like to be over him, and maybe we can try this..but not now.." she said turning around.

Nick puts his arms around her, Liv turns around to hug him back as they both look at the water. Elliot is tempted to call her name but can't he just walks away.