✨crushed✨

..You finally fell asleep in the warm bed.
When you woke up ondre was in his bathroom,only with a towel on!!
Lisa:morning!
Dre:hey sleepyhead.
Lisa:do you mind if I take a shower?
Dre:sure. He puts the shower on and you get out of bed,you take a quick look at dre's abs when he walks out to let you in he closes the door and you hop in the shower. It was men's body wash so you only did your hair. You get out and see no towel,you shout for ondreaz.
Lisa:ondre!!
Dre: Lisa are you ok?!
Lisa: yes can you please bring me a towel?
Dre: yeah sure.
You open the door just a little since your naked and he passes threw the towel and you wrap yourself up in it. You grab your clothes and put this on⬇️

 You grab your clothes and put this on⬇️

You walk out the bathroom.
Ondreaz: you look nice💖
Lisa: awe thanks❤️
Dre: lets go get breakfast!
Lisa:okay.
You and ondreaz walk down stairs and see Tony making bacon and eggs!
Tony: just in time it's almost done.
Lisa:Kouvr!!!! Wake up! Hello..
You shake her and she finally wakes up😂
Kouvr:why did you do that I was having a good dream!!😑
Lisa: cause you have to wake up!
Ondreaz: she's rite it's almost time for school!
Kouvr just stares him down.
Tony: it's ready!!
You guys eat and it was amazing you had 1 egg and 2 pieces of bacon.
Lisa: we have to get to school!
Tony:come on I will drive.
Kouvr: hold on let me get changed first I can't go looking like this!!😂
Lisa: ok hurry tho!
Kouvr is done getting changed and y'all head out to the car. Tony starts driving and you have OX so you start playing your playlist and y'all have a fun jam session and before you know it your at school!
Ondreaz:uhh I can't be bothered with school!!
Lisa: same but we have to so come on.
You walk in with Dre and Tony cause Kouvr went to get Alex. And this girl come up to you but you have never seen her before.
???: hey bitch.
Lisa: who the fuck are you and don't call me a bitch!
???: my name is Nikita and wtf do you think your doing with my man!!
Lisa:ok Nikita, 1st dont fucking call me a bitch! 2nd he's not you man! And 3rd we are just friends so back off!
Nikita: no I don't think I will!
Lisa: me neither!
Nikita pushes you luckily Dre caches you.
Dre: there was no need for that so stop!
Tony: yeah just go away!
You push her back and she throws her coffee at you cause your wearing a white shirt it's now brown😡
you go to slap her but Tony grabs your hand.
Tony: stop Lisa it's not gonna do anything.
Lisa: but she threw her coffee at me!!
Ondreaz: it's ok I have a spare shirt in the car.
Lisa: it won't fit tho!
Ondreaz: you will look fine ok let's go.
Nikita: babe where do you think your going?
Dre: don't call me babe and going to help my friend cause you being and idiot got coffee all over her!!!
Nikita finally walks away and ondreaz takes you to the car and gives you his shirt, you go into the bathroom and put it on and Dre was waiting at the door for you to come out. Lisa: does this look ok?
Dre:you look great!
Lisa: thank y- You get cut of by the bell
Tony come up to you guys and you go to first period with Tony witch is English,ondreaz had maths first with Calvin and Taylor.
You walk in and Sit down next to Tony and he says.
Tony:Lisa do you like ondre
Lisa: what no! Why?
Tony: just asking cause you slept in his room last night and now you've got his shirt on,you guys always flirt!
Lisa: ok I had to sleep in his room cause your just annoying,he had to give me his shirt cause that dumb butch got coffee all over me and we do not flirt!!
Tony:mmmhhhh ok I believe you.
Lisa: shut up class is starting!

Teacher: so today we will be learning something different I know we are an English class but today we're learning all about the body and what parts there is.
Tony: oh here we go!
Lisa: what?
Tony: I'm gonna see a girls body parts!!!
Lisa: you are discussing.
Teacher:Lisa&tony stop talking and pay attention! As I was saying, the body is a very bla bla bla bla bla bla bla. The tracker had finally finished talking and frost period was over.
You and Tony walk out and see Mia you run and hug her cause y'all haven't seen each other i a while.
Tony shouts "I'm getting ondreaz I will be back!!"
You shout back "ok"
Mia: ahhhh I haven't seen you in forever!
Lisa: me neither. So what's been going on?
Mia: a lot,why don't we have a girl's night at my place just us,we can tell each other everything!
Lisa:sounds great see you there!
Mia:Byeee!
Tony and Dre walk up to you,you and have the same classes next. Kouvr and Alex have the same one too!
Dre:so how was class?
Lisa:horrible Tony got excited cause we are learning about the "body" and Tony said he would get so see a girls body😂
Ondreaz: did he?
Tony:no! But maybe next time I will!
Lisa:freak! Anyway we have 5 mins till next period.
Alex and Kouvr come up to y'all.
Alex:hey guys!
Everyone:hi!
Kouvr: so what are y'all doing after school?
Lisa: I'm going to mia's place.
Dre: me and Tony are going to the mall cause we need clothes.
Alex: hanging with bae❤️
The bell rings and you all have 2nd period together...