Godly sex // vinnie hacker

For @ondredaddy

Me and vinnie have known each other for a while but we are fuck buddys like friends whith Benefits. Today vinnie was at my house and he was sleeping so peacefully until we both woke up from an annoying alarm. He pulled me on top of him and kissed my lips. "Good morning princess" "morning daddy" "ooo so we sayin daddy now?" "Mmhhh" you say while rubbing his bare broad chest. Vinnie flips you over. As he leaves wet kisses down your already naked body. You let soft moans escape your mouth as you try not to be loud. "Mmm you like that baby"
"Keep going mmm" (IM cRinGinG 😬) vinnie is now only wearing his underwear and you can see his rock hard member. He leaves kisses and hickeys absolutely everywhere, he opens your legs to see your dripping wet folds and kisses your 😼 and starts to eat you out hard. "OmG ViNnie" he lets his moans leave his mouth into your pussy, sending a tingling vibration into your horny ass body. He takes out his dick and slowly puts the tip in letting you adjust to his enormous size even tho you guys have done this like so many times it's still huge, he pushes the rest in and starts thrusting smashing his hips of yours the sound of skin clapping and tough teenage moans fill the room. "Uhhh omg vInnEee" "what baby that's not my NAME" he starts going at a rapid speed. "S-sorry daddy" "better princess" "mmmmmhhhh uuuhhh" "ooh shitttt I'm going to cum babygirl." "I'm on the pi-uhhh pill" you scream as you feel his liquids full you up and hot stuff pore down your thighs from you and him. "Hey princess this isn't just cause we had some godly sex but will you be my gf ?"  "OMGGG yesssss!"

ROUND TWO😂😂