✨crushed✨

...It's already time to wake up,to get ready for school.so you do!
You decide to wear something nice to impress ondre,you don't normally wear allot of makeup but you do some really nice natural makeup today.who knows maybe you catch dre's eye!!!

You walk down stairs and you mom is making breakfast,your dad is watching tv.
Mom:hey hunny I made pancakes!
Lisa:yay!
Mom:me and your dad will be leaving for our business trip today and I hope we can trust you in the house all by yourself for a month?
Lisa:of course you can don't be silly.
Dad: and no boys over!!
Lisa:DADD!
Mom:ok hun there is money on counter,food in the fridge,make sure your at school In time and don't be skipping it!
Dad:bye sweetheart.
Lisa:bye mom bye dad!!
Mom:be good! Love you❤️

Your mom and dad where away for a whole month and you could have party's and maybe a few boys over and you decide to have a party tonight just in case they come back early. You need to go to school now.
You call ondrea and ask if he can pick you up,recently ondre has been calling you cute names like-cutie or princess all that stuff,maybe he is flirting but you kinda like those nicknames!

You call him! -on the phone 📱
Lisa:hi Dre!
Ondreaz:hey cutie.
See he has been calling me that it's so hot!
Lisa:um so could you maybe pick me up?
Dre: of course I'll be there in 5!
Lisa:thanks bye!
Dre:bye ❤️
End of call:

You are your breakfast,it was amazing and you waited for ondreaz to get here..

..HONK HONK!!
He is here I'm ok just walk out and don't make a fool of yourself! (The bold writing is your thoughts)

You get in his car,and it smells so manly!
Dre:hey💖
Lisa:hi dre❤️
He starts to drive, it's like 15 mins there anyways so you decide to tell him about the trip your parents are on and that you might throw a party!
Lisa:so my mom and dad are going to be gone for a month, it's a business thing, anyway so I'm thinking about throwing a party wanna go?
Dre:sure it's gonna be lit!!
Lisa: I know and we can have sleepovers, even though my dad told me not to have any boys over. You arrived at school and do 1st and 2nd period lunch then home.
You text everyone about the party and they all arrive!
Time skip you are now playing truth or dare.
Tony:Lisa truth or dare??
Hmm ok I'm gonna do dare!
Lisa:dare!!
Tony:hmm ok switch shirts with the person to the left of you.
Taylor was to the left of you so you take his shirt and give him yours,as your taking your top of o Dre looks at you black laced up bra! You blush cause he's checking you out.
Taylor doesn't really fit in your small shirt but he managed.😂
Taylor:my turn hmm,ondre truth or dare?
Ondre: dare I ain't no pussy!
Taylor is his bestfriend so he know that ondre likes me!
Taylor has a smirk on his face.
Taylor:I dare you to make Lisa cum in 20 minutes!!
Your face went bright red and ondreaz had a smirk 😏.
Dre:cmon Lisa, this will be fun!!
Lisa:okay..🤤
I really wanna do this but I don't want him to know that I want it so I need to responsible
⚠️DIRTY SMUT WARNING LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT ME TO MAKE A SMUT SERIES⚠️

You guys go in the closet and he locks the door. Ondre's deep hazel eyes look into your amazingly blue eye's and he said in a deep sexy voice "you ready" you nodded your head as you leaned in for a kiss. He's so passionate about this kiss and makes it deeper by pressing his tall muscular body up against your and put's touge in your mouse you do the dame your touges dance and swirl around, he kissed your neck jawline and then went back to your mouth.
He sat you up on the counter, y'all had 17 mins left.
He took off his pants and boxers,your eyes widened when you saw his penis it was so big! He looked at you for permission, you nodded he took or you pants and underwear, he stared in amazement, you opened your legs and he started of by rubbing my clit. I slowly moaned. Then he licked my clit and stuck is tounge in my hole and it felt amazing he moved his tounge in a circle motion. He took his tounge out and started eating me out when he finished eating me he stood and and kissed me with tongue. He goes back down to my vagina he kisses it and puts a condom on. Without any warning he stuck his big fat juicy penis in my hole and slowly puts it inside of me when he is fully in, he goes in and out slowly but then gets faster. Oh got this is so good uhhh*moan* ohhh daddy uhhhh uhhh
He picked me up of the counter with his penis still inside me he sat me on his lap and pushed me up and down and I was moaning. Lisa:mmmmuhhhh fasted ohhhhh uhhhh mmhhhh!!!!
Ondreaz does what you say and all you can hear is his balls snaking of your vagina it was so amazing. Omg I just*moan* lost my virginity!!
He pulls out of my and puts me back on the counter he sucks my vagina.
Lisa: omg I'm going to cum!!
Ondreaz: do it sexy!
You cum and ondreaz swallows every last bit of it until there was a bang on the door. Tony: TIME IS UP!!! You get fixed and walk out your legs are a bit sore tho😂

End of party...