The boy next door//ondreaz lopez

I woke up with a major headache and shove my face under the covers to hide from the sunlight that was peeking through from my blinds. I heard something coming from the stairs so I quickly got dressed did  some light make up I  open the door to find my dad standing there with a giant bottle of Jack Daniels alcohol it really hurts me to see him like this I never wanted this to happen he smacked my head and told me to go downstairs and do the dishes my head was now throbbing with pain. My dad came rushing downstairs and told me to clean up the house and hit  me hopefully for the last time today. he went out the door crawling across the street to get to probably another bar or strip club. There was a knock on the door and I have no clue who it could possibly be so walked to the door open to find  Taylor crying I welcomed him in a hug and asked  what had happened he didn't speak so I just sat there and let him cry into my shoulder for awhile.
M: Taylor please speak to me what happened?
T:*sobbing* Summer cheated me with Kayden.
M: sorry I mean did she tell you or did you find out.
T: I was walking back to my apartment and I heard them I walked in  and they were fucking!
M: so sorry.
You sit  there for a while and make Taylor feel better it really breaks your heart to see him like this and you feel closer cause last night you told him about your dad and it's like your there for him and he's there for you. T:can we get food?
M:sure I will post mates.
You guys order chick-fil-A Taylor says he would get it he walks out side.

Ondreaz pov

I just woke up and it's 12:35 I went and had a shower cause I smelled like shit (😂) after I was done I ate waffles and cheese( Ik it's wierd but it's so good ) none of the boys were up so I just left them to it. I was out side opening the pool cover from yesterday and I seen my old bestie TAYLOR I shouted and he looked around OVER HERE I said he walked over and we talked for a while I felt bad he told me his gf cheered on him W some douche.
A girl walked out of the house I knew it wasn't Taylor's house cause he live across the neighbourhood she was so beautiful 😍 she had long blonde hair and bright blue eyes she was the most perfect woman to ever exist.

Mady pov

I was worried because Taylor was taking a while and it arrived 10 minutes ago I went outside to see him talking to the new boy I seen yesterday . I wondered if they knew each other I walked over to him and he said Mady this is ondreaz ondreaz this is mady my friend
O:hey mady you can c-call me dre if you want
M:okay hi Dre!

A/n hi sorry it's short I have school tmw and I'm also in the car and I feel travel sick so I will update soon! 💖💖