✨crushed✨

..you walk into 2nd period and class started.
Teacher:so today we will be doing a science project and here are your partners-Mia&tony Lisa&ondreaz
Thomas&calvin paper&alex Kouvr&chase that's your partners and your task is to create a unique project which you partner.
The bell rings and it's now time for lunch,Alex and Kouvr went away and had there lunch so you Dre Tony and Mia all went for lunch together.
You are all eating now and ondreaz says something.
Ondreaz: so Lisa when will we start the project?
Lisa:umm maybe tmw cause I'm going to mia's tonight.
Dre: sure!
You all eat and head out of school as you only have a short day today. You head to mia's.
Lisa: hey Mia!!!
Mia: hey boo!
You are sitting on her bed talking about everything.
Mia: so who is your crush??!
Lisa:no one well I kinda like ondreaz but he's so cute and sweet and,omg I have a crush!!
Mia: I think he likes you cause the way he looks at you and he treats you so well,he also gave you his shirt😏.
Lisa:ok spill your tea.
Mia: I got a boyfriend his name is Thomas and he's so nice and loving to me.
Lisa:omg I'm so happy for you!! And please don't tell anyone about the ondreaz thing.
Mia:thanks and I won't,bye.

Your walking back from mia's place and you go to dre and Tony's house to give ondre his shirt back and get your clothes from the sleepover.
You know on the door and Tony answers it.
Tony:hey Lisa!
Lisa:hi um can u get my clothes from the sleepover and I have to give Dre his shirt back.
Tony:ONDRE!! Get down here.
Ondreaz comes down stairs with his boxers on and no top🤤
Dre:he Lisa,he has a soft smile on his face.
Lisa:h-hey ondre um I-do you want your shirt back?
You were staring at his really hard😏
Ondre:no you can keep it,looks better on you anyway. He winks at you.
Tony:OMG can you guys stop flirting!!!
Lisa:we are not Tony he's my bestfriend.
Ondre:yeah Tony!
You grab your clothes and leave as you walking back to your house you get a message from Tony,it says:omg Lisa you totally like him😂
You respond with "stfu no I don't!"
You walk into your house and take a shower while thinking of ondre and how his abs were so amazing and how good his bed and shirt smelled!
You get out the shower and go to bed...