OUR FIRST HOLI

The story starts when Khushi finishes off her act as Arnavs Nanaji on Holi to cheer up Naniji and make her play Holi. When Naniji forgives Khushi and Shyam trying to apply color on Khushi.

Rani Sahiba, Khushiji has managed to convince Naniji to play Holi but look at her, no one applied color to her. Let me do the honors, after all, it's her first Holi in Sasural said Shyam with an evil smirk.

Hearing him, Arnav's anger rose, he closed his fist tightly to calm down his nerves. His anger built up

How dare he try to touch his Khushi

Yes, she is his Khushi. Despite all the hatred he has for her, deep down in his heart, he knew he loves her, he can't stop loving her. And only he has the right to first apply color on her because she is his, his Khushi, his wife.

With these thoughts, he started moving towards her in long strides to reach Khushi before Shyam can touch her. He managed to take a handful of colors on his way and move as fast as he could. Right now his thoughts are only on one thing that he should not let that filthy scumbag touch his Khushi. He should protect her from this evil world.

On the other side, Khushi is fidgeting with her top, unable to figure out a way to escape from his clutches. Her Arnavji should first apply color on her.

Yes, her Arnavji. She loves him dearly; she can never hate him. Even after breaking her heart into zillion pieces her heart still beats for him, only him. And she wants him to apply color on her first, why not it's their first Holi together.

Shyam dipped his fingers in colors to apply color on Khushi and started moving towards Khushi. Seeing him Arnav increased his pace, he pushed everyone who came in his way. Shyam raised his hand near Khushi's cheek, Arnav was about to stop him but suddenly he bumped into someone. For a second, he thought he lost it and he fisted his palm tight just at the thought of Shyam touching Khushi.

Immediately he saw something which made his eyes flutter open, he heard something which made his heart skip the beat and there's a glint of joy on his face. This is the last thing he expected, now that it happened, he couldn't contain his pride in his wife.

Though Arnav couldn't stop Shyam, his wife did it. His Khushi obliged him from applying color, she caught hold of Shyam's hand at the nick of the moment and said, "Arnavji has filled colors in my life with his immense love, so he should be the one applying colors to me and as my husband, it is his right and moreover it is our first Holi after marriage." She said it with extreme pride and respect for her husband who doesn't even treat her as his wife. It was a tight slap for Shyam with words, for trying to take Arnav's rights.

After hearing her Arnav felt immense happiness and he also felt guilty that maybe he did wrong to her by forcing her for a contract marriage, maybe he wronged her love for him by considering her as a homewrecker. But the very next second his mind overpowered him and said that maybe she's trying to use her charms acting all innocent like she used to do during Akash and Payal marriage rituals. So, he decided to see what his wife would do, because seeing Shyam's expressions it is clear that he isn't going to back off. He so wanted her to prove him wrong. For the first time, Arnav Singh Raizada wanted to be proven wrong by his wife.

She released her hold on his hand and jerked from there, but Shyam doesn't want to lose this golden opportunity. He immediately said, "Khushiji, Saale Saheb doesn't play Holi. Since it is your first Holi, I thought it wouldn't be nice if you won't play Holi as we all know how much you love Holi. Since you're the elder daughter-in-law, it's our responsibility to take care of you." Arnav gritted his teeth; he so wanted to punch him and knock him down but he couldn't do that because of his Di.

But Khushi was in no mood to let go of him, she had enough of him and not anymore. So, she retorted, "I love Arnavji the way he is and I would never force Arnavji to do something which he's not for the sake of my happiness. If he doesn't want to play Holi then all these things which I've loved for years mean nothing to me now because my happiness resides in my husband. I would choose my husband over anything and everything and I also know that my husband is very much capable of taking my care. If you all don't mind, I would like to go back to my husband."

After hearing her mini confession, Arnav's heart pumped with joy. At that moment all he wanted to do is grab her petite figure in his arms and kiss the daylights of her. All this could wait but first, he wanted to be with his wife and play Holi.

As Khushi turned to go she felt a tug on her wrist, she turned around only to find her husband gazing at her with all the love he could muster in his eyes. By seeing all the love, he has for her in his chocolaty brown orbs she wanted to drown and melt in them at that moment. He immediately pulled her to him and cupped her cheek with his left hand and then he whispered "Happy Holi" in his husky voice which made her jump and her heart started racing like always. He caressed her cheek with his right hand which has colors smeared on it ever so lovingly for which chills ran through her spine. He felt proud seeing his effect on her and he placed a lingering kiss on her forehead. Khushi is lost in her husband she could feel the heat between them through his kiss, although he had kissed her before this is different and amazing. A red hue is spread all over her face, especially her little button nose. Her trance is broken when her husband said: "Khushi this is not fair; won't you apply color on your husband."

After hearing her husband, she felt as if she was dreaming because she's getting shocks one after the other. Firstly, her husband wishes her secondly, he applies colors to her even though he doesn't like playing Holi, and thirdly expects her to apply colors to him. All these things are possible only if she is dreaming but alas no, she wasn't dreaming. She came out of her thoughts when she heard Anjali saying, "Chotte, is this real or am I dreaming?" in her ever so dramatic way for which Arnav just rolled his eyes and said "Just stop it Di, don't you want me to play Holi. If that's what you want then I'll leave." Though Anjali wants to say much more things to her Chotte, who has now grown up fully and is in love head over heels with his wife, she kept quiet because she knew him, he would run away if she utters one more thing. So, she just cupped his cheek and smiled at him feeling content for her brother who's now getting his share of happiness for which Arnav just smiled at his Di. And Khushi was staring at both the brother-sister duo, she's admiring her husband who is now smiling, the smile for which she could die. She is so lost in him and that's when she heard her husband saying, "Khushi you're red" for which she could only say, "huh." Seeing her lost in him, he felt proud for the first time. Using this as the opportunity he just brushed his finger over the nose and said, "Your nose is red Mrs. Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada." That's when she came out of her trance and said "So, how does it matter to you?", she questioned him in her usual style to turn the tables for which she was pulled to her husband and in his husky voice he whispered, "we'll finish this business later in our room but for now won't you apply colors on your husband who came to play Holi only for you." Arnav Singh Raizada once again managed to make his wife speechless who can't even stop talking even for a second. He felt content seeing her facial expressions but now he doesn't want to embarrass her more in front of everyone. So, he just shook his wife to bring her back and whispered Khushi, ever so sweetly.

Hearing her husband taking her name made butterflies fly in her stomach, how much she wanted him to call her like this. There was always a thing between them, a strong connection which no one could resist. Just hearing her mere name can make her feel like heaven. Everything happens to seem like a dream, she made up her mind even if it's her dream then she would live it completely with her husband. So, she just took colors in her hand and slowly caressed his cheek gently and whispered "Happy Holi Arnavji", and she kissed his other cheek and ran away from there only to hear "what the", from her husband.