OUR FIRST KISS

When Arnav felt his wife's soft palm over his one-day grown stubble, he felt as if this is the thing which he was missing in his life, the thing for which he was yearning but even he didn't know until a while before. All his thoughts were broken when he felt her lips on his other cheek, even before he could realize what has happened, she just ran away from there and all he could say is, "What the." And that's when he saw his wife turning back muttering something and he's so sure of what it could be. Well, that's pretty easy for ASR to predict after all he knew his wife's antics and what else it could be other than Lord Governor. Now all he could say is "Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada you're gone today, we have many unsettled businesses to deal with, pull yourselves to face your Lord Governor."

He stood there lost in his wife, watching all her antics feeling content that she's his. He was never this happy after the fateful night of his mother's death. He is so much lost in her that he didn't even realize the arrival of his Di and Nani. Both Nani and Anjali were also glad to see their Chotte smiling, only they knew for how long they waited for this moment. Seeing her, Chotte lost in his wife, Anjali thought of using this situation for something fruitful. She asked, "You love her a lot, Right Chotte?" He answered immediately in the same trance, "more than you could ever think" and then he realized what he blurted out, he sighed, and immediately he started, "Di, I... I was... I" he stammered for the first time not knowing what to say. Seeing his plight Anjali cupped his cheek and said, "it's good to let out your feelings Chotte, I'm glad that you've found your life." To tease him she said, "it"s great that I've seen ASR stammering" with that she busted into a laugh. Seeing both her grandchildren happy Nani could only say, "Truly, Khushi bitiya has brought happiness into our lives."

It's been half an hour since Khushi has applied color on his cheek and of course kissed him, from then she's escaping from her husband. Because she knew the consequences of what happens once he gets hold of her. Arnav is trying a lot to have some quality time with his wife, for whom he left his resolve of not playing Holi, he also knows that she's avoiding him. Just now he saw his wife going somewhere so he thought to use this situation.

As Khushi was going to bring Thandaai to serve guests, she felt a pull and she landed on her husband's hard chest. His top two buttons are open so she directly landed on his bare chest. And she could hear his heart racing the same as hers, she always wondered why her heart beats increase when she's around him, now she understood along with her, her husband's heartbeats also increase. She's lost in hearing his heartbeat that she didn't realize when she placed a kiss on his heart and snaked her arms around his waist and stayed there. She felt so good in his arms that she forgot everything that's happening around them, after so many years she finally found her home. Seeing his wife comfortably laying in his arms, he too felt Home. They've finally found their Home in each other.

He placed a kiss on her nape feeling content having her in his arms for which she snuggled more into his chest. After what felt like an eternity, she broke their trance and said, "Arnavji, why do our heartbeats increase when we are around each other" still hugging him. He simply smiled and said, "Our hearts beat for each other, so whenever we are around, they increase only to become one." After hearing him she just couldn't contain her emotions so she just tiptoed and kissed at the left corner of his mouth, clearly not touching his lips. As soon as her rosy pink lips touched his face he couldn't control anymore, so he said, "well that's not how you kiss your husband wifey." Hearing him, her face turned red as usual and he couldn't stop himself after seeing his wife in his favorite red. He bent forward to capture her lips. Seeing him coming closer, she knew what's coming up and today she knows, he wouldn't leave her like he did on the Diwali night, her lips started quivering. And soon he placed his lips on her, his one hand cupping her cheek and other on her waist, and started kissing her slowly pouring all his emotions and love which he feels for his wife. She slowly placed one hand on his nape and pulled him more into her and trying to match his movements. Slowly the kiss turned into a passionate one, he explored every corner of her mouth, his grip on her waist tightened for which she could only gasp and fisted his hair in her palm, he sucked her lower lip and then the upper one. They continued kissing each other madly, after a few minutes when they felt like they're lacking off breath he pulled away not before pecking her lips. He rested his forehead on hers, their nose brushing each other, his hand cupping her face and her hand on his nape panting heavily. He whispered slowly while panting, "that was amazing Khushi, now I feel that I was stupid to push you away the other day." She replied, "I've seen hero heroines kissing in films but I didn't know that it would feel like this" she stopped not knowing what else to say seeing her speechless he could only smirk. "Like what Khushi", he asked to tease knowing her reaction and for which she muttered to herself, "Lord Governor, who does this after such a wonderful kiss." He felt proud for making her feel like this for him, he immediately pecked her lips and said, "that I'll take as a compliment for our first kiss sweetheart"

After hearing her husband, she couldn't face him because she knew now her husband will tease her like hell seeing her flushed face so she hid her face in his chest. He also hugged her tightly relishing the moment, their first kiss, which would always be special for them but they still have a long way to go for their happily ever after. They have many things to confront, many things to deal with, and most importantly their confession. Everything could wait but now they want to be together in their arms.

They stayed there still, suddenly they heard someone clearing their throat, hearing the sound Khushi immediately pulled away from her husband. There they are, Anjali, Nani, Mama, Mama, and of course Shyam. Seeing them together in each other's arms Shyam was burning with jealousy, but he could do nothing. So, he brought the whole family to disturb their quality time. "Rani Sahiba, guests are asking for your Chotte, and here he is busy with his wife", Mami cut him off saying "yes, yes Damadji. Hello Hi Bye Bye Our Arnav Bitwa is busy romancing his wife. This phati sari has done some magic on our Arnav Bitwa, so only he said hello hi to Holi and bye-bye to work." Everyone chuckled hearing her, while Khushi just turned her face away not able to face them, already she's blushing now she couldn't face them. Seeing her, mama said, "Mannu be quiet, you're embarrassing them." Anjali just cupped their faces and said, "always stay happy like this." And she continued after turning towards Khushi, "Khushiji you've brought colors in my Chotte's black and white life, God bless you both."

Anjali dragged them near the crowd and gathered everyone's attention and said, "Now our newly wedded ASR will dance with his wife" and went away from there because she knew if she stays there her little brother will shoot daggers at her. Hearing Anjali everyone started cheering them, but Khushi is nervous not knowing what her Lord Governor would do. Their dance on Teri meri song on sangeet is still fresh in her memory, she could never forget that day. How can she forget such a sensual dance and moreover her Arnavji came to dance with her to avoid embarrassing her in front of everyone not even bothering that he would lose the competition if he dance with her. Her thoughts were disturbed when the music started Kabhi jo Baadal barse and she was pulled by her husband and they started dancing.

ASR would never dance but he started dancing only because of his baby wife. With her, everything felt so right that he started playing Holi leaving his work and now he's even dancing with her. He is overwhelmed with joy which he's feeling after so many years in his dark life.