EPILOGUE

5 months later,

In these five months, everything is changed in Shantivan. The house is filled with laughter and joy and the best part which shocked everyone is Arnav playing pranks on everyone. Arnav has changed a lot, all thanks to Khushi. He's now mingling with everyone in the house. He now doesn't shout on Hp or Jp. He now doesn't hate Laxmi and he tries to be cordial with her also. He now speaks to Akash other than business also. He also cooks every weekend for everyone with Paayal's assistance. He now drops Anjali daily in Mandir and waits outside till she finishes her puja and drops her back. 2 months back Anjali gave birth to a baby girl and they named her Aashima. When she was born Arnav was scared to hold her as he thought that he would hurt the baby. But with Khushi beside him, he learned to hold babies. He loves both Ansh and Aashima equally. He goes jogging with Raj daily. He plays Chess and Basketball with Ansh frequently. He takes Mami to the parlor once a week. He now sits and talks with Mamaji and Nani daily. The only thing that didn't change is his belief in God. We'll discuss his relation with Khushi later on.

Even Khushi has changed a lot. 4 months back, Arnav made her join BBA in a reputed college in Delhi. The initial days were difficult for her, as she didn't know English. But Anjali used to help her in the evening after her classes. And sometimes even Arnav would help her. Everyone in the house is habituated to her special tea which she would make in the morning before breakfast and then she makes breakfast for everyone as she wouldn't be able to make lunch because of her college. Even Mami started liking the Gupta sisters now, and now Khushi helps Mami in selecting outfits for her parties. Both Raj and Akash pamper her as their little sister. Whenever Arnav and Khushi would argue, Raj and Akash would support Khushi, Paayal and Anjali would support Arnav. Ansh and Khushi's bond has become even more strong. Ansh calls her a princess and she calls him prince much to Arnav's irritation. Every weekend Mama and Khushi will sit and watch Bollywood movies. She made friends in her college, who would every now and then come to spend time with her. However busy she would be she never misses spending time with Aashima daily at least for an hour.

Now coming to Khushi and Arnav's relationship, there's so much trust in their relationship. Understanding her passion to study, he joined her in college. Daily he would drop her and then pick her up. He even arranged bodyguards for her safety, regarding which they'll have arguments whenever the bodyguards knock down any boy who comes near Khushi. Before delivery, Anjali would take classes regularly for her and he would occasionally take them. But since Anjali's delivery, he's only taking classes for her. Their love and passion for each other increases day by day. Their hugs and kisses have become uncountable, they'll never get enough of each other. But they still haven't consummated their marriage. Now every weekend when Arnav cooks, he makes jalebis for Khushi which she doesn't share with anyone. They still have arguments and fights, but they cannot stay much longer without each other, so both of them will say sorry and then kiss each other madly till their anger subsides.

Tomorrow is Karwa Chauth, Khushi wanted to fast but Arnav has refused her remembering Teej's experience. But Khushi is adamant to fast, so they made a deal that if she successfully completes her fast, then he should allow her to fast every year. And also the one who wins can ask the other person anything.

All the ladies in the house are keeping Mehendi on their hands. Nani kept mehendi for Anjali and now started keeping Mehendi for Paayal. Khushi kept Mehendi for Manorama and was waiting for her turn. Just then, Arnav and Akash came from Office, he saw Khushi waiting for her turn. Khushi asked both of them to freshen up and she would bring coffee for them. Arnav and Akash came down after freshening up. After drinking his black coffee, Arnav kept his cup on the table and took a Mehendi cone in his hands which no one noticed. He directly went and sat beside Khushi and pulled her left hand. Khushi was shocked by the sudden pull and then seeing him she relaxed a bit, but she tried to pull her hand from his as everyone are sitting around and looking at them teasingly. He said, "Khushi stop pulling your hand, and let me apply Mehendi on your hands." Shock would be an understatement for their reaction. Anjali was the first one to react, she said, "Chote will you apply Mehendi for Khushiji?" for which he casually shrugged off and said, "Yes Di, what's the big deal. Nani is applying for Paayal. As I'm free now, I thought to apply for Khushi." Hearing him Khushi blushed, but Akash jumped in to tease his brother, "Bhai you wanted to discuss the Mehta's project after reaching home?" said Akash and Arnav replied, "We still have time for that, so we can discuss it later. Right now I'm busy with my wife, doing stuff which is more important and has to be dealt immediately" and winked at him. He then started applying Mehendi for Khushi. Raj who has come later from the hospital was shocked to see Arnav. Everyone teased Arnav now and then but he cared less and concentrated on his work. When he finished, everyone was shocked. As Khushi's designs were best amongst all. Then later he himself fed Khushi giving chance for another round of teasing, but he shrugged it off and suggested Akash and Raj do the same. Mami was feeling bad as Mama was out of the country regarding a deal, so understanding her Nani came forward and fed her.

The next day morning, Arnav was teasing Khushi by eating her favorite aloo puri in front of her. But Raj and Akash came to her rescue and didn't let Arnav come near her the whole day. Arnav was getting irritated as he didn't get to spend time with Khushi even after taking off from the office. So, Afternoon he went to office to attend a meeting. Even when he came home, he immediately rushed to their room hoping to find Khushi, as he was really missing her. By the time he reached their room, he saw Khushi getting ready. She wore a red color designer saree, she was looking extremely gorgeous. Listening to the door opening sound she found Arnav at the door staring at her. She blushed under his graze, he immediately rushed to her and pulled her towards him. And within no seconds he placed his lips on her and kissed her hungrily as if telling her how much he missed her through the kiss. After a few moments when they were breathless, he left her lips. But he started kissing on her neck, cleavage, and then nibbled on her ear for which he earned a moan from her. Hearing which he got excited and again placed his lips on her, but this time kissing her slowly and passionately. And then after a few minutes, he left her lips and kissed her forehead lingering his lips there for a long time, and then said, "I missed you" She pecked on her lips and said, "I missed you too." He smiled and asked, "Sweetheart how are you? Aren't you hungry?" She replied, "I'm fine but a little bit hungry."

He pulled her towards him and said, "Don't lie, I know how hungry you might be feeling. What was the need to fast?" She smiled at his concern and said, "Of course, there's a need, I want to stay like this forever in your arms and I believe that this fast will help me increase that forever" Knowing it's waste to argue with her he said, "Ok, I'll go freshen up and change my dress" He went to freshen up and Khushi corrected her lipstick which got spoiled due to their kissing session.

Later after an hour, the moon has come and Arnav broke Khushi's fast and then fed her. As she would be hungry, Arnav ordered Hp to prepare her favorite dishes. Seeing her favorite dishes, her happiness doubled. After dinner, everyone retired to their rooms as they were all tired due to fasting. After reaching their room Khushi gave her winning smile and said, "See like I said, I've successfully finished my fasting. So from next year, you should allow me to fast." Seeing her smile and her antics Arnav couldn't control anymore, he pulled her to himself and started kissing her passionately. His hands roamed on her bareback and her waist. Her hands wound his neck and pulled him more into her even if that's possible. They both were intoxicated in their love and were lost in their desire. After kissing her to his content, he trailed wet kisses on her neck and cleavage and later he bit her on her shoulder and neck joint. For which she hissed in pain, hearing her he came to his senses. He kissed her there and slowly he left her mumbled a Sorry and went to the washroom to control himself. Khushi knows he's controlling his desires, not to scare her and make her uncomfortable. So, she decided to take that final step.

When he came out of the washroom, he saw her sitting on the bed. As soon as she heard the door opening sound, she turned towards him and smiled at him. Seeing her smiling at him, he also smiled at her. She then patted the space beside her on the bed asking him to sit beside her. When he sat beside her, she said, "Arnavji, according to our deal. I can ask you anything right?" for which he nodded as yes. Seeing him nod his head, she continued, "Make love to me tonight" Arnav was shocked hearing her and before he could say anything, she said, "I know you don't want to make me feel uncomfortable, so you are controlling yourself. But you should know that I'll never be uncomfortable with you and I desire you the way you desire. So please don't hold yourself." He was very happy after hearing her, but he still want to confirm so he again asked her, "Khushi are you sure" and in reply, he got a mind-blowing kiss.

And after that, there was no stopping and finally, they became one.

********

So that's OUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER. I've finally completed my first ever ArShi Fanfiction. And it's a bitter-sweet moment for me. Thank you for all your love and support. Hoping to write more stories on our favorite ArShi.

With Lots of Love

KanaparthiS