Chapter 2: Mercenary King's Constitution.

Xiao Luo saw shock, bewilderment, and doubt in their eyes.

“How did the patient recover from septic shock, intestinal rupture, hemorrhage, and liver and spleen contusion in half a day?”

“Not only that, the patient also suffered from double lung contusion, bilateral multiple rib fractures, comminuted skull fractures, torn right abdominal muscles, gastrointestinal bleeding, and pelvic fractures. How did the patient wake up from such serious injuries?”

“Unbelievable, this is a medical miracle!”

The group of doctors, including the female nurse who screamed earlier, looked at Xiao Luo very carefully as if he was an alien and were speechless with shock and horror.

Xiao Luo was equally as shocked, because his score was rapidly rising from 10 points to 100 points. However, it did not stop there, but instead continued to soar up to 1,001 points before finally stabilizing.

“Ding, congratulations to the host for getting 991 points. Do you want to enter the mall to exchange?” The system voice sounded.

Xiao Luo blinked and snapped back to reality. Then thinking of his weak constitution, he then asked, “is there anything in the system that can improve my strength?”

His words had only just fallen when “Mercenary King’s Constitution” appeared on the screen, but it costed 1,000 points to exchange. If he bought this, all of his points would be spent.

“What is this?” Xiao Luo was puzzled.

“Ding, Mercenary King’s Constitution can enable the host to quickly possess the abilities of the King of Mercenaries, including skill, strength, combat experience, reaction ability, knowledge of firearms, etc. Once exchanged, it will be permanent and effective. Will the host exchange?” The system voice answered.

HOLY!

Xiao Luo gasped. This was more than just possessing a system, it was more like a game, directly being able to modify the characteristics of the protagonist.

“Exchange!”

These two words were squeezed out of his mouth. He still did not dare to believe that the system was truly real unless his body really did become stronger instantly

[TL: two words as it is in Chinese characters]

“Ding, congratulations to the host for acquiring the Mercenary King’s Constitution by consuming 1,000 points!” The system sounded.

The group of doctors in the room only looked at each other because they could not see the screen at all, nor could they hear the prompt sound of the system. All they could hear was Xiao Luo’s voice.

Seeing Xiao Luo sitting on the bed talking to himself, with his eyebrows furrowed, they agreed that Xiao Luo’s brain was damaged. Although he woke up, he had in turn become a mental patient.

Now that they completely calmed down, they realized a major problem. The patient was diagnosed last night by an intern who was still relatively new to the hospital.

Their understanding of the patient was based on the intern’s diagnosis report. After all, they didn’t have that much time on their hands to personally check the patient’s condition.

So could it be that the intern misdiagnosed the patient and made a wrong report? In the end, it’s not a medical miracle after all.

“Have you contacted the patient’s family?” A middle aged doctor turned his head and asked the nearby female nurse.

The female nurse nodded.

“We were preparing to contact the patient’s family through his cell phone. A man named Zhang Dashan just called and said that he was a good friend of the patient. We told the patient’s situation to Zhang Dashan. The man promised to come immediately and should be on his way now.”