Chapter 32: Vilest Plan Throughout History

Snooker?

Xiao Luo was quiet. This plan was another one of Chu Yue’s tricks. He unconsciously revealed a smooth arc at the corner of his mouth as he replied, “I’ve only played pool. Never tried snooker before!”

Fu Jiawei chuckled in his heart: It would be odd if you’d tried something as high class as snooker!

His expression was calm as he pointed to a place not far from the dance floor. “Well, are you interested? I happen to have a snooker table over here.”

Looking in the direction where Fu Jiawei was pointing, an open-air building that looked like a giant white swan came into view. Inside was a snooker table. There were fifteen red balls and six colored balls and holes at all four corners and the center of the two longer sides of the table. The green surface of the table was as smooth as a mirror.

Xiao Luo smiled, “I can give it a try!”

He doesn’t mind giving these people a lesson and earning some points in the process.

Ye Yingying came forward, “I’ll play with you, Xiao Luo.”

“A beautiful girl wants to play with me? I’m raising both of my hands in approval!”

Xiao Luo nodded and said casually, “But merely playing won’t be that fun. How about we spice things up a little?”

Ye Yingying was surprised. Then, she took out a bank card from her pocket and said, “Sure. There’s 50 grand on this card. I’m not asking you to score higher than me. I’ll consider that you’ve won if you score 10 points, and you can have this card.”

“Are you sure, Ms. Ye? I must say that I’m not bad at this game. Ten points and I’ll win? Aren’t you going too easy on me?”

The smile on Xiao Luo’s face was vibrant. Not only did he get to eat good food by partaking in this party, but he could also even win some money. For a guy like him who didn’t have much cash, happiness came too suddenly.

Idiot, how is pool the same as snooker?

A condescending sneer washed over Ye Yingying’s face, mocking Xiao Luo’s ignorance.

Although pool and snooker were both billiards, there was a big difference between them, starting with the tables. A pool table was approximately 2.5 meters long and 1.2 meters wide. A snooker table, on the other hand, was 3568mm x 1778mm. The latter was much bigger than the former, and their difficulty was not at all at the same level.

Second, defending, ball control, and strategizing were important in snooker. Those who hadn’t tried the game before wouldn’t have such concepts in their minds. Their minds would be blank, like a person who had never touched a basketball and was suddenly thrown into a basketball court for a game.

“If you think I’m going too easy on you, so be it. But if you lose, you’ll have to give me something to make it fair,” said Ye Yingying.

Xiao Luo spread his hands, “I’m not as wealthy as you, Ms.Ye! I don’t carry 50 grand on me!”

“I don’t want money. Besides, why would I, daughter of the Ye family, be short of money?”

Xiao Luo’s expression became curious, “So, what do you want?”

“If you lose, bark a few times like a dog in front of everyone, and clean my heels.” Ye Yingying lifted her high heels.

Ah ha. All the guests knew what was going on here: Ye Yingying was trying to humiliate Xiao Luo.