Chapter 7: Find a Job!

Xiao Luo did not tell his family about his resignation and the accident. As a man and a 26-year-old man at that, he would try to hide anything that would worry his family.

Moreover, he still has more than 30,000 deposits, which can last for a while even if he has no source of income as of yet, not to mention he now integrated with the Peerless Genius System, he can get the work done in minutes without any worries.

He stretched himself and yawned.

He have worked in Huahai Group for three years. In these three years, he have to take shifts every month (day shift and night shift). There are also various kinds of overtime work. The work and rest time is seriously irregular. In addition, he had an accident yesterday. Although he was saved by the system, he didn’t seem to be completely fit and agile. At the moment, he was a little tired and sleepy.

[TL: Wow, cracking a concrete pavement is still not his limit huh? I’m expecting on what the future helds]

When he fell on the bed he got drowsy right away, he then slept with his head covered. He slept soundly and carefree, which was the best sleep quality he had in the past three years.

When he woke up, it was already over 9 o’clock in the evening.

After taking a bath, he went out for a midnight snack to solve his problem of hunger.

His black shirt is matched with black slim trousers, making him dark looking from head to toe, giving people a mysterious feeling.

The place he chose for his midnight snack was at a small stall. The stall owner was a middle-aged couple. The husband barbecued while the wife cooked some flour products, noodles, served beer and drinks. The business was quite good.

Xiao Luo often comes here to eat. As time gone by, he has now become familiar with the middle-aged couple.

“Coming!”

The husband greeted him warmly, “Same old?”

“Yes please.”

Xiao Luo nodded and found a table to sit down.

At this time, Zhang Dashan called.

Xiao Luo really wants to give him a good scolding. He’s such a big mouth that really can’t hide any secrets.

“It’s okay to always call. It’s not like it doesn’t cost money anyway.” Pressing the answer key, Xiao Luo voiced his complaint right away in a sarcastic way.

Zhang Dashan got a fright: “Come on. Did I step on your tail? Why are you so angry. All right, I’ll use WeChat to detain you. WeChat will detain you!”

[TL: Step on your tail cuz like cats they get angry when u step on it. Also I can’t relate much to Wechat as it’s practically nonexistent in our place]

[TL: BTW I removed a paragraph here which is fine without its presence, as Xiao Luo will say after 1 or 2 paragraph after this that it’s nonsense and I can’t be bothered to search it. Plus it’s only additional chatter and the root idea was the Wechat thingy, hope you understand]

At this time, a bowl of three fresh noodles was served.

Xiao Luo coughed and said seriously, “Well, I’m not going to talk nonsense with you. I’m going to eat.”

“You’re going to eat? Why did you not invite me? Am I not your brother?” Zhang Dashan immediately complained.

A black line spread across Xiao Luo’s face: “You are more than 40 kilometers away, and you say you will come when you are called? The gas money is enough for you to eat several bowls. ”