Chapter 28: Peach Blossoms.

When the bell rang, both teacher Zhong Meili and English major students had a feeling of wanting more. The language duel between Huang Ruoran and Xiao Luo was really wonderful. They not only showed everyone their strong oral English, eloquence and logical thinking ability, but also showed a wide range of knowledge and gave people a very special personality charm.

“If this debate with Xiao Luo is very interesting, we can learn from it in our spare time. Whether money is the root of all evil is a controversial topic that will never deteriorate.”

Zhong Meili made a conclusion and at the same time gave Huang Ruoran a step down. This remark can be said that he agrees with the statement that money is the source of all evil, or he does not agree with it. He is ambiguous and takes care of the feelings of both. “All right, students, let’s call it a day and see you next class.”

Finished saying that, picking up his notebook and teaching materials, he turned and walked towards the outside of the classroom.

Before going out, he looked at Xiao Luo’s eyes more than ever, and his eyes were full of undisguised admiration. He did not expect that this new student would have such profound language skills and knowledge accomplishment, which is very valuable for a sophomore.

After Teacher Zhong Meili left, the classroom suddenly became lively.

“Luo Ge, you are my idol from now on.” Xiao-fei Zhu patted his chest.

Ding Kai laughed and sarcastically said, “Is it the object of vomiting?”

“Kai Zi, you deserve a beating, do you believe it or not? I will pluck the hairs off your bottom.” Xiao-fei Zhu’s face scrunched.

At this moment, the petite and lovely, sweet-looking Anhuan left her seat and rushed to Xiao Luo excitedly. With a face of adoration she said, “Luo Shen, you are so handsome and cool. I admire you especially.”

She was dressed in a snow-white long-sleeved coat and a pair of navy shorts. Her legs were white and tender, which made people think of Feifei. Her detailed long black hair, draped over her shoulders, slightly soft, a pair of small dimples evenly distributed on both sides of her cheeks, her shallow smile and dimples looming on her cheeks, she’s lovely as a fairy.

Xiao Luo didn’t know what to say, so he only replied with a polite smile.

“Luo Shen, be my boyfriend!” Anhuan suddenly grasped Xiao Luo’s hand and her bright eyes flashed with full expectations.

When this was said, there were obviously many eyes in the classroom, showing hostility to Anhuan.

“Ahem … Ahem …”

Xiao Luo was immediately flattered, and choked himself, he couldn’t help coughing up.

Shaking off An Huan’s hand, he said with a wry smile: “I just met you yesterday. It seems inappropriate to be your boyfriend!”