Chapter 16: Kills.

“F*ck you, what kind of bird are you? I’m in a higher position here.” The Blade master shouted insults.

On the other side, Catalina was also mocking coldly: “If I was the one shamelessly naming myself Luo Shen. I don’t know how to bear my thick-skinned-ness. I’ll be sure to change my name to Luo Gou after being abused by our great god.”

“Ha ha … dog, good name!” The policewoman and auxiliary Leona on the opposite road also sent messages to mock.

Xiao Fei-Zhu was angry for Xiao Luo, he typed back, “Stop talking bullsh*t and let’s just see who is getting abused as a dog.”

On the other side, Channal, who had not spoken for a long time, suddenly replied, “You can try!”

Simple four words, showing contempt and strong confidence.

Xiao Fei-Zhu and Ding Kai are preparing to fight back. Xiao Luo’s words stopped them: “It’s useless to say more, let’s just have fun!”

“Mmm.” Xiao-fei Zhu nodded.

Ding Kai turned his head and said: “The other side is really good. I just checked his record. In the last ten matches, he was MVP, so it must not be all acting.”

Xiao Luo smiled and didn’t speak, but under his calm eyes are two fleeting cold lights.

“The whole army is attacking!”

In Heroes’ Alliance, a woman’s computer synthesized voice floated out, dignified, serious and stuffy. The siege soldiers of both sides began to form from the base and rushed to each other’s base along the three roads like death squads. A match was officially kicked off.

“I am in the red, Chu Beauty, Bai Xeiwen, help me!” Ding Kai sent a signal of assistance on the map, signaling Chu Yue and Bai Xeiwen, who were going down the road, to help him fight.

However, what had come was Chu Yue’s cold response: Fight by yourself.

“Ha ha … I like Queen Yue’s temper.”

“Queen Yue, you have become more beautiful again, my goddess.”

“As long as you don’t give up, we will always be with you.”

……

The number of viewers in Chu Yue’s studio is increasing exponentially. Many fans are frantically brushing gifts for her. In a few moments, there was a flow of 500 or 600 dollars.

“The popularity of our little Chu master is very high. I don’t care. But when the money is made, you must buy me that floral skirt.” Bai Xeiwen said.

Chu Yue grumpily said, “Okay, okay, for the sake of your assistance, I’ll reluctantly help you buy it.”

“What, still reluctant, you’re reluctant.” Bai Xeiwen pouted.

“Oh please, you want 10,000 yuan for that floral skirt, I can barely buy it for you, ok?” Chu Yue took off her earphone and complained.

Bai Xeiwen smiled shyly, then changed the subject: “Oh, let’s seriously play the game now, the other five are jumping just like that, you must give them a good lesson.”

Chu Yue agreed, wearing her headphones, she concentrated on controlling the hero to fill in with the soldiers.

“First Blood!”

At this time, the game’s female computer synthesized voice sounded, indicating that someone killed the first enemy. {1}

[TL: I’ll interrupt you here! I’ll change the terms immediately to MOBA terms.]