Prologue

Raeliana McMillan, as soon as she woke up, opened the window and leaned out, as if it had become a habit.

The soft sunlight smudged over the eyelids, and saw the Sham Kane River flowing gently around the mansion. Beyond the river stood a line of upper-class mansions planned for a strictly beautiful landscape. It was beautiful enough to give a billion dollar.

How much her father Baron John Dane spent to buy this land mansion that is now treated as their territory.

Raeliana sat on the stool in front of the window and looked at the Sham Kane River without hesitation. It's like you're rolling around the capital and drying it inside.

The Sham Kane River in shape was the pride of the capital city called the city of water.

Thousands of tourists visit the city every day to see the river. Even now, at the corner of the river, there was an artist who paints canvas for tourists couple.

Raeliana sighed with her chin rested on her hand. It's already been two months, but she realize it again. 'It's not my home.'

In the world where she lived, the river flowing in the capital was the Han River, and her house was a hundred million light years away from where the Han River was located, let alone seen.

Realiana McMillan is... No, Park Eun-ha screamed and rolled herself into a king-sized bed.

"Oh, why--!"

She was now in the world of fiction.

*     *     *

On February 18, 2015, Park Eun-ha died. pushed from the roof by someone.

Still she doesn't know why she had to die.

In the winter when the CSAT was over, the desired universities were all out and I was anxiously waiting for the additional admission.

I couldn't study because my mind was restless, and I went up to the rooftop of the reading room, looking at the stars, contemplating the anguish and pain of my life, and a strange man spoke to me.

"An, Chi Chi Chi Chi Chi Chi-jik-Chik-"

(T/N: unknown sound😅)

Park Eun-Ha had a conversation with the man for about three minutes, but now she only remembered the tingling sound like a broken radio.I vaguely guessed that it might be because of the shock or something possessed inside, but I don't know why.

I tried hard to remember whether there might be a clue to my conversation with him, but I couldn't remember anything from the sound of the man's throat, what he said, and his face.

All I could remember was the doubt and curiosity about a strange man and the feeling I felt was something interesting.

While talking in that condition, the cell phone I was holding in my hand vibrated. It was a phone call that she was additionally accepted to the university. I was so happy that it was the moment when I screamed, held my cell phone and twirled around.

The view suddenly glide.

"Huh?"

As the feet floated, and as they came down the swing, rum throbbing spread. Her surprised eyes and the man who had been drinking were smiling. My body started falling before I even make a plea of help. Before she died,all kinds of thoughts came to mind.