Chapter 5

·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

Nick commanded the maids in a row and gathered a huge amount of dresses and jewelry.  And while hanging out with Raeliana, she tried to find items that did not deviate from the current social trend.

Preparations for Nick's skillful command were faster than I thought. Raeliana stood in the middle of the room like a mannequin, dragged around in their hands, lifting her head up and moving her arms when she was asked.

What he chose for Raeliana was a shoulder-exposed de Les, a style in which cloth was closely adhered to her chest and thighs, her figure stood out and spread brilliantly underneath it.

The design was unique, with one more layer of revealing veil covering the entire dress, highlighting the female's figure.

"Wow.."

I've wear variety of dress but never been in this style before since I become Realiana McMillan. Raeliana made a round and the dress burst into fire.  As she moved, the veil flew like flaps and rain wings..

Nick quivered, covering his mouth with both hands.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh! I knew it would look good on you!"

Raeliana laughed, saying, "Thanks to Nick, I wear such a beautiful dress."

Then during those tedious hours of trimming nails and raising hair like a craftsman, combing it one by one and raising it femininely, Nick started a compressed lecture that cut the heart out of the social world's way of life.

"The most important thing in the social world is how to smile. There are two kinds of laughter that are popular in society these days. One is the so-called Noah WynKnight smile."

Nick squeaked up his lips like Noah... ...and laughed as to turn into elegant gentleman... ...

"It's an equal smile to everyone. It means, 'I don't know what shit coming out of your mouth.' Only Noah WynKnight can use this, so let's pass."

"My God, Nick...... I thought I was the only one who knew what it meant."

Nick's biting pinch touched Raeliana, shaking her upper body.  The maids who quietly touched her head pressed her shoulders and dragged them.

"Ho-ho, finding the meaning of smile is easy for this Monsieur Nick★!"

He said with a hoot.

"Then shall we learn the Vivian shamal laughter?"

''Vivian Shamal?"

She asked back a familiar name for some reason.

"Yes, the lady of the fire."

"....what?"

'Fire? Did you just say fire?'

But Nick naturally spoke as if he had said nothing.

"This is Vivian Shamal."

He grinned as if he were a toothpaste propaganda model.

Although Nick's appearance was not so, only his smile looked straight and elegant.

I could feel the professional spirit of sharpening myself in the fact that I could create such a straight atmosphere with that appearance.

"And now, this is the laughter that you're going to be popular with.  I'd like to call it 'Nick Maddox smike'.  character!  Look carefully and repeat."

Nick gave a demonstration. He was seen smiling brightly with one eye slightly frowned as if he had eaten lemon juice, appealing for refreshing and love like an idol pictorial.