Chapter 3

His and her contract

One morning, Gregor woke up from a restless dream and found himself turning into a hideous worm in his bed.

Raeliana woke up with a passage from Kafka's novel. I felt like a bug standing on my bed because of a hangover.

(T/L: I don't understand this either, don't ask me😅)

Even when she lifted her heavy head, it kept falling down completely, and her eyelids were heavy as if it were a lump.

'Dizzy.'

She wanted to lie on her stomach in bed and sleep more, but the constant knock interrupted her sleep.

"Lady."

Venia's calm voice came from outside the room.

"Venia, let me sleep a little more this morning. Leave."

When she heard a sleepy voice, Venia opened the door of the room and entered.

"Lady, wake up. We have a guest."

"What kind of guest--"

"Duke WynKnight."

"Well, I'm tired, tell him to go home."

"Lady."

Venia coaxed Raeliana again. She buried her face in a pillow and then mumbling, suspecting her ears, and suddenly raised her body.

"Wait, what?"

"Duke WynKnight has visited."

Realiana clenched her teeth and stood up.

"Why?! Ah!"

'I did it yesterday.'

Like a robot without grease, its head creaks and does not work well.  Raeliana's body was weak to alcohol than the average person, and the hangover still lingering.

"Long live, my lady!"

When Raeliana gently raised her arms, Venia took off her chemise dress and put on a corset and an elegant beige dress.  Raeliana quietly entrusted her body to the Venia, and gently touching her hair.

'Okay, if you pull the trigger, you have to see the end'

No matter how hard it was, even the Duke couldn't do anything harsh to her in her house.

Realiana neatly thought that she had his weaknesses and she wanted to get her fiancé off so she was hoping he would cooperate with her, speak confidently and done.

"But Venia, can we take out the corset? I don't feel good."

"No."

Venia was adamant.

Oh, she really don't feel well. Venia wouldn't listen, even though she was grumbling.

Eventually, when Realiana, wearing a corset, went out, the butler, who seemed to have so much to ask, stared at her with a grin on his lips. The butler's face turned sour and earned, and confessed that he had overcome an inner fight and killed me, saying, "The Duke of WynKnight has come to the parlor."