Chapter 7

✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

Nick, who arrived late, was enjoying a cult popularity in social circle, and quite well-known,young people gathered around him to greet him. He gave a light compliment, saying some maiden has pretty earrings, and some wives have great hair. The girls chattered as if they were wearing their last names.

'As expected of Monsieur Nick...'

After a the dance earlier, Raeliana face turned hot and fell to one winged chair at the side, watching Nick with a glass of wine.

Nick, who was drinking champagne while holding a glass with his little finger up, noticed Raeliana's gaze and sent a greeting with a wink.

Raeliana greeted back with a bright smile. Then Nick made a frowning look and pointed his finger at her.

'Oh, my god!'

She nodded and smiled refreshingly again, groaning inside her head. Nick raised his thumb up, after completing this mission, Raeliana hastily turned away.

The knights in charge of the escort were sitting at the edge of the hall and chatting happily with her in sight. Noah stood next to her and gave instructions to the attendant.

'It feel like someone bore a hole at the back of my head.'

Raeliana also looked at herself and looked around, but the person with the hot gaze was not in sight.

The band stopped the music, perhaps for a break. When the soft melody disappeared, the loud voices of the noisy people filled the hall.

It was then. A red haired woman was caught entering the hall with a chattering sound in Raeliana's vision.With her chin up, she looked around in a sharp gaze. People started to split, giving way for her

Why? Her graceful face drew attention. Red hair that curls up to the waist, white skin, contrasting eyes, and splendid features that naturally attract attention.

Raeliana was polishing her name without realizing it.

"Vivian shamal?"

The woman Nick called the Fire. I thought it was a familiar name... Raeliana tapped her head.

Ended. Vivian Shamal was the main character in the original. It is also the so-called 'villain' that keep heroine Beatrice in check.

Vivian Shamal persistently courted Noah, but in the end Noah refused to accept her. In disappointment, she accepted the king's proposal and was now being educated as the only candidate for the queen's only candidate.

The king's marriage was only postponed because she had a certain issue,and people treated her like the queen consort, even though she still live within the shamal family.

"Vivian Shamal.'

When Beatrice, the heroine, started her pink love affair with Noah, she was the one who had been harassing her in a shady way to disturb them... ...

At the moment Vivian's face moved rapidly toward Raeliana. Then Raeliana slipped and moved away from Vivian's sight, bending down.