Chapter 2

Against Noah Vulstair WynKnight

The development of science and technology, the emergence of thinkers, the degradation of the old doctrine, the power of capital. There have been many causes, but the throne has been weakened.

On the other hand, as the three powers of the emerging aristocrats who bought titles with money increased, the fight for interests between the old and the new to gain political advantage was growing.

The enemy is on the same side. The royal family tried to hold the hands of the new aristocrats due to the rise of the new people who were threatening the royal authority, but that was not easy either. The majority of the current aristocratic assembly was the old noble, and the fact that all aristocrats' voices were not equal was a stumbling block.

One vote does not have the same value in this world where identity-based society is based. What matters in the current parliament is not the number of votes, but which faction does the lawmaker who cast the ballots belong to?

Despite this favorable situation, the old aristocrats proposed a bill in search of a breakthrough in order to maintain their rights and curb the power of the new aristocracy. It was a law banning the transfer of a title, also called the 'Pull Prevention Act.'

The Old Guards had a premonition of victory, but something happened that they were not. In order for the law to be passed, the king must take the seal himself, but the seal has disappeared completely. It was a matter of life and death for all the new people. They were as desperate as Gollum looking for a ring, but no progress was made in the investigation.

Some say that we need to find a new way out at a time when the weapons that threaten the new noble are gone and the power of the new aristocracy is growing.

The insides began to come out. At that time, Noah Vulstair WhyKnight appeared like a comet.

The Duke of Noah WhyKnight was the brother of the current king, and if the current king was just a royal Blood, the Duke of Ro-yeol jelly Blood.

She is the only child born of the late King Seon's second father, who passed away at an early age, and a princess of the One Night family, who has been the centerpiece of the royal army for generations.

the very last king of the conservatives

Both the current king and Noah WhyKnight boasted outstanding abilities, but the throne had been given to the current king because of the "unfortunate scandal" that took place with Noah. There has been talk of "scandles" manipulated by the current royal family for a while, but the truth is unknown.

After stepping down from the battle for the throne, he was revived as the head of the WhyKnight family, and he skillfully managed to meet the expectations of the old aristocrats. Like a hound, as well as the case of missing a Seal,

They scattered the old dust of the royal family, lashed the king, and under the authority of the head of the security force, they searched the houses of the new nobles to investigate the whereabouts of the jade bird.

Now, the old nobles were still 23 years old, and they were trying to hunt the new nobles with the young Duke of Noah WhyKnight as the vanguard.

*     *     *

Raeliana stared at Noah and emptied the glass of champagne.  He was really handsome.  I wonder if I've even gotten the male protagonist in a romance novel.