Uttara's Answer

The next day the royals of Hastinapur and Angaraj Karn come for the wedding, and Lakshman's eyes are searching for Uttara

In the King's Chamber

"Mata, since all the wedding preperations are done, can all of us go to-"

"Putri you'll be tired for the wedding" Sudeshna says

"Sudeshna, let her do what she wants today, from tomorrow, she isn't our daughter, but Abhimanyu's wife, tell me Devi, where do you want to go"

"Do you remember the part of the forest we used to go to when we were younger? I don't remember where excatly it is, but I want to go with everyone, all the guests that came so far"

"Well the only guests that are here now are your friends and Hastinapur, everyone else is coming later today and in time for the wedding, so I guess we can go"

Everyone starts getting ready and Uttara still thinks about Krishna's question, what do I really want? She askes herself again

"Putri" Draupadi says breaking her thoughts "Abhimanyu is waiting for you on his horse, are you going with him?"

"Actually Mata, I want to come with you, is that okay?" Uttara asks

"Of course Putri"

Everyone starts going and Uttara thinks about her answer

"What are you thinking about Putri?" Draupadi asks

"Mamashree gave me a question, and I don't know the answer to it"

"I knew it was only a matter of time he started giving you questions as well, you'll find your answer soon"

"No Mata I need my answer by tomorrow"

"Why tomorrow Putri?"

"I just do"

"You'll get your answer, Putri, if you really need by tomorrow your Mamashree won't keep you waiting for that long"

While going Arjun is talking to Abhimanyu

"Putr, where's Uttara? She doesn't give up the chance to ride with you"

"She's with Jyesht Mata" Abhimanyu says "Pitashree?"

"Yes Putr"

"Did Mata ever seem distant ever?"

"You're Jyesht Mata was for a while after... um.."

"Did it kill you to see her being like that?"

"More than anything"

"How did it stop?"

"Your Jyesht Mata being distant or the killing feeling?"

"Both"

"Putr did anything happen between you and Uttara?"

"No why?" Abhimanyu lies

"Because my Putr is asking his father if he faced something with his mother, that only happens when that something is happening to him and his wife, now tell me what happened?"

"I don't know after yesterday she didn't smile much, she didn't look at me much, and it looks like she's ignoring me again"

"What did you do?"

"This time I promise I didn't do anything"

"Putr she's probably just nervous, she'll be married tomorrow that too as such at young age, and you are the cause of this nervousness, but she like you a lot"

"How do you know that?"

"Because she's afraid of not marrying you, and because you are making her nervous staying away from you until the wedding means she doesn't want her nervousness to interfere with the wedding"