M.S.S.L.M 13

013

"You killed Oscar Shales" I spat
the first to died in the hands of Alex.

Mahone rubbed his forehead before running his hands through his hair.

He stared back at me coldly.

"What now? You plan on burieding David in your back yard too?!" I shouted hoping to get a reaction from him.

"Get out." His voice was barely above a whisper.

"I'm sure you have some more room for just one more body considering you won't let me walk free knowing what I know."

"Get out! get out!" He shouted as he got out, yanking opening the car door of where I was seated.

In an failed attempt to stop him he collected a fist full of my shirts collar yanking me out of the car only to forcelly shove me into the side of the car.

The sun beaming onto the metal of the car making it hot to the touch I gritted my teeth in an attempt to hide the pain.

"I wonder want your recent wife would think, Pam- you remember her right? If I call her up and gave her a little hint that her five year old son has been playing over a rotten corpse-"

"You," Alex pointed his finger in my face swifty wiping a beam a sweat that collected on his forehead "you don't talk about em!" He spat before tossing me to the ground.

Rocks scrapped at the plam of my hands the color of the stones wasn't the normal grey color they.

The ones that layed underneath my plams where dyed a dark set of red it wasn't my blood.

Unexpectedly my eyes met with Tweenter body laying slumped against the car, tears bluring my vision.

I was in the middle of nowhere with someone I tried to avoid for this exact reason.

People die once they get involved with him.

I peeled my eyes away from tweenter to find myself staring in a gun barrel.

"Really?You keep shoving that thing in my damn face when are you going to use it?" My words broken up due to my sobs I tried my best to conceal.

I expected him to speak or for this moment to be my last but instead he stood ridge glancing back over at David's life less body. I watched as his finger hover over the trigger as he calculated the odds of still being able to keep his position in the work force if he showed back in town with two dead convicts.

The silents was lound the only thing that could be heard was soft buzzing of nature.

He slipped the gun back into his waist band, his eyes not leaving mines for even a second. 

I let go of a breath that I was holding.

Mahone turned away from me, resting his hands on the hood of the car I watched him intensely.

"What was it like?" His voice breaking the silence I was confused as to what he meant I started at him unsure of what he meant obviously he didn't see because he was staring at the ground "Gen, what was she like after I left?"

One can't quite explain losing someone you love even if you despise them. Especially when it's before your eyes. You can't believe it at first, it feels like its just a dream but the sinking feeling that you get in the pit of your stomach and the lump in your throat tells you otherwise.

I scuffed as I swallowed the lump in my throat.

"What do you think." I glared at him I didn't wanna talk about it.

"All she was take drugs, argue and creat problems she didn't know how solve." There was a moment of silence before he looked up at me.

"I hate you." I spoke quietly.

"It's not hard to see why you shouldn't hate me, I mean David corpse it's five inches away from you, John Abruzzi- the person that made this interaction between you and I possible funeral was two days ago, dead."

"Wha-?" I watched him ramble on.

"You didn't know? Now you do, yea had my team gun him down. There, few more reason you have to hate me."

I wanted John dead the moment I locked eyes with him but to be told he was dead by a man that I knew wasn't bluffing came with a strange feeling.

I was to angry to feel remorse.

"James- he..."  he trailed off in search for the right words I studied Alex not daring to speak afraid I might say something to set him off.

"When thing with Shales got heated, he knew I was moments away from catching up to him so he hired people- had em follow the James around, they thought he was the only child cause I never mentioned you or Gen..." Mahone dig into his suit pocket pulling out the pen he keep his pills in before downing two.

"We- I marked it as suicide." He spoke twisting the cap back on to the pen before shoving it into his pocket.

He shrugged "It was easier to explain..to not only you but to everybody that uh- James took his own life."

"Why did you lie about it?" I pressed my lips in a firm line before frowning.

"Why, wouldn't I? So I could be resigned- let shales  walk free and leave some one else in charge of finding the man that killed my son- your brother I don't think so- I did what I had to do." Mahone shot me a glare.

I didn't know what to think the only thing I could feel was a burning sensation within the walls of my lungs. I cleared my throat in hopes of it going away only for it to feel like something was blocking my airway.

I coughed in hopes of retrieving air only for blood to flow unevenly out of my mouth some what clearing my air way.

It was making sense- most of it was making sense, even if what he had just told me was true, it doesn't change the fact that he just killed someone innocent but written guilty by law infront of me.
○●○●○

I don't know how long we stayed there in silence it couldn't have been that long since the sun had yet to began setting. Mahone shifting on his feet before reaching his hand out to help me up.

I stared at his hand then back at him before I stood up on my own the moment I stood up the world spun under my feel making it impossible for me to remain balanced. I lent on the car support as I attempted in heal deeply only of shape pain to shoot wherever.

I groaned in pain as I felt Mahone hand grip my forearm to keep me steady I ripped my arm away from him "don't fucking touch me." I grunted glaring at him as static cloud my vision.

I wanted to remain standing but unfortunately my body had only plans, only then did my legs give out.

A/N
Guys I just rewatched the episode where Mahone executed David bro his death was so sad I can't- like he didn't even expect it and it was unnecessary.

QUESTION OF THE PAGE IS!:
how long does it take you to read a wattpad book?

Don't forget to vote<3