M.S.S.L 11

011

I sat in a small room with handcuffs placed uncomfortably tight on my wrist as I anxiously bounced my leg.

I wasn't worried about me I was worried about Tweenter, Michael, and Lincoln. A nervously pulled at the skin on my hand waiting to hear from someone, anyone that wasn't trying to get me to tell them where the rest of the escaped convict were but I knew that was never going to happen.

I let Michael down, I felt my heart shatter for many reasons but what cause the strongest ache in my heart was the thought of Micheal and how I failed him.

A part of me regretted coming with them to Utah but then I remember how comforting it was to not be alone.

I glanced around the small room not looking for anything in particular.

There was a small single window that couldn't be opened. Just a chair I was sitting on, another chair in the corner of the room and a table.

I ran my hands threw my hair looking for a bobby pin that I always kept in my hair.

Nothing.

Great Just the one time I need it, it's not there. I sighed in defeat slouching in my seat. The buzzing of the door opening made my skin crawl, someone entered the room.

There was a silent pare of footsteps, without lifting my head to see the person. I just watched there black shoes walking over to the chair in the corner before bring it to the table so that there were that seated across from me.

There was a long pause, the long silences made me wince. I knew the person was just staring at me, waiting for me to show any signs of anxiousness.

Regardless of how still I try to sit my hands still shook.

"Are you Catholic?" My heart dropped as I heard his voice.

Why him, why him again? The question threw me off so I stayed silent. "If you are your not every good at it." He let out a wry chuckle.

At the sound of his light laughter I glared at him, at least one of us found this entertaining.

Mahone.

He stared at me almost as if he was studying me "I asked your friend David the same question he uh.." Mahone voice trailed off almost as if he was searching for something within me.

He interrogated  Tweenter,  meaning he was caught too.

Fuck... Would he rat them out? He wouldn't do that...Right?

Mahone cleared his throat before changing the subject "Why are you protecting convicts? They don't care about you so why don't you just save me some time and tell me where they are?"

I don't care if they don't care about me but all I knew is that I cared about them.

"No." I stated not breaking eye content. He pinched his nose between his thumb and forefinger as he slightly groaned in annoyances.

"Let's make a deal if you tell me where they are I make sure they go easy on your prison sentences." He was lying, that's impossible, he's the FBI not judge Jude he couldn't do anything even if he tried.

My eyes lingered on the wall behind before bring my gaze back over to his "No." a simple 'no' made him look like he wanted to throw his chair across the room.

"Why are you like this." He questioned tilting his head while clenching his jaw.

I shrugged "I could say the same thing about you." The longer I stated at him I could feel anger rising within me.