019

019

I found myself spiriting towards Micheal as he brought is arms out to the side I collided with him causing him to rock back a bit.

Micheal remained unfazed at the expected impact his arms wrapping around me pulling me closer allowing me to buried my face into his torso his cologne was the first thing I noticed.

Strong enough to be smelt when close enough.

I should feel embarrassed for missing someone this badly It felt weird to care for another person more then I'd ever care of myself.

"I thought I'd lost you." Micheal muttered into my hair as I felt his hand slid against my skull, cradling the back of my head.

His words make it feel warm less colder even if it was the middle of July.

I chuckled, not because I found this funny I chuckled in relief that he was alive and that I was with him again.

"Sorry, I think I got tears on your shirt." I muttered I glanced at the wet stain that I had caused from a few tears that had expectedly slip my eyes.

His grip finally loosen allowing me to take a step back even though I'd prefer to stay in that position.

He chuckled "it's alright it's only polyester."

Michael lips formed into smile as his gaze traveled all over my face, his fingers carefully trailing along my bruised jaw line then brushing my hair behind my ear.

"You cut it." He commented as his fingers left my hair.

"I sure did." My voice came out softer then expected.

I knew he had all kinds of questions from the way he's eyes handle into mines, I did too.

His gaze shifted over to the girl that stood behind me "Sara." He nodded acknowledging her.

I took a step aside knowing there gonna wanna talk it out.

"You said in your messages you had a plan to make all of this right?" She spoke as she ran her fingers threw her hair visibly irritated.

"It isn't going to be easy..." Sara and Michael both sent a glance my way as in telling me to give them some privacy.

I held my hands up in defense as I backed away not even a minutes later and I'm already third wheeling.

Not that I minded seeing how Sara had a temper which was completely understandable.

I kicked around in the dirt ignoring there conversation that quickly turned into bickering.

The dirt that I kicked at revealed a layer allowing something shiny to peek through the dirt like sand.

I bent down picking it up before dusting it off.

I was going to throw it but the print on it the rock has caught my eye It had a tint of blue and black streaks going down the center no bigger then the palm of my hand.

"I found this rock I think it's an opalto you wanna see-" I turned on my heels to see Sara turning away from Micheal frustrated while Michael pinched the bridge of his nose in between his index finger and his thumb followed along by moment of silence.

Now is not a good time...

I looked down at the shiny rock in my hand I was cut off from admiring the rock by a roaring car in the distance.

It could have just been a normal person that happened to be coming down this road.

That wouldn't alarming but like I said the no one turns down this back road with a reason.