M.S.S.L 16

016

I stiffly remained seated in the back of this suspicious SUV parked at the end of an alleyway with two shady dudes.

I stared down at the seat in front of me suddenly find the blank canvas interesting.

"I found this in Sara tancredi apartment." He stated as he held up a paper swan.

I narrowed my eyes at the mention of Sara “Who the hell are you people?”

The only person I knew that would randomly make origami was Micheal.

"Doesn't matter who we are you comply you walk free.”

I clenched my jaw to remain silent as the as the urge to smack him overwhelmed me.

“I'm sure you know who she is." He rasised his brows as I just stared at him not understand as it why I was needed in any of this.

"Sara, brown eyes, brown hair you know the chick that left the the infirmary door open so Lincoln Burrows aka Michael brother could escape?”

He sighed while rolling his eyes before handling me the swan. I stared at him for a moment before hesitantly grabbing the swan, opening it to see dots written neatly across the paper.

Michael always talks in code “what makes you think I know Morse code?” I squinted at him.

"Sara has the other four swans-”

“And? What does that have to do with me!” I questioned getting aggravated.

“Since you don't know where Micheal is yourself you're going to help me get the other four swans." There it was again that creepy smile.

I glared at him “do you have a name?”

“Call me Lance.” Lance titled his head.

I mimcked his movement “well Lances,"  I shifted my glare over partner who staring at me through the mirror then back to Lance

"I can't help you with that."  I crossed my arms crumbled the paper in my hand.

Lance expression was clam yet disturbing.

“What if I said I have something you need?”

“Like what?” I scuffed clearing my throat to settle the burning sensation.

Lance motioned toward his partner who then began digging into the vehicle compartment handing him a baggy.

“you attempted to pick up this prescription earlier from the Pharmacy-” I watched as he dug into the bag pulling out a medicine bottle full of tables “nin-ted-anib gelatin capsules?” he read the name out loud as he slightly shook the bottle.

"You need this right?” I didn't care about what ever he attempted to bribe me with nothing could ever make me help catch the guy who gave me a sense of freedom.

Sara means Michael and Michael means location, location means arrest.

"No I don't need it,” I lied knowing I did need it “what does this have to do with me." I glared at him sighly raising my voice.

“Come on Saturn you knew the risk yet you still walked into a medical facility failed to get what you walked in for, someone called the cops- how do you think we knew where you be?” he continued on not answering my question.

I shifted in my sit before attempting the car door handle but to no avail “Unlock the door." I demand glaring the both of them.

“you don't have much of a choice here either you take the offer...” there was a moment of silence before the sound of a gun being cocked back filled the air before his partner handed it to over to lances.