2⛓️

°•𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 C𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎•°

The story can wait! But your prayer won't!
So please pray and come.. The story isn't going anywhere.

CHECK OUT MY SHORT STORY FARAIB! IT'S COMPLETED AND I'M SURE YOU'LL ENJOY IT.

The next morning, Murtuza was really cranky. Mushk knew he was missing his parents and she was not a mother, she had no idea how to handle him till Allah knows when.

Seeing his condition, Mushk starts crying. Her heart burst in pain for the boy who didn't even know what happened. Not knowing what to do she gets up and hurriedly goes to her khala. Ringing the bell, she tries to shush Murtuza who was all red from excessive crying.

The door opens and Mushk looks up and is about to say something but stops seeing Irtaza on the door. Irtaza frowns looking at her condition, she was still in the same clothes, her hair all messy. Over all, it looked as if she actually turned a mother of two in 12 hours.

"Give him to me, you come inside." He takes Murtuza from her arms.

Getting inside she follows Irtaza and looks at Murtuza who now laid his head on his shoulder, a thumb in his mouth and eyes all red, tears are still present in them. Her stomach churns in pain seeing his condition. Her aunt comes out of the kitchen wiping her hand on the towel.

"What happened? Is everything okay?" she worriedly asks them, looking at their condition.

Irtaza takes Murtuza inside while aunt takes Mushk in the living room, settling her on the sofa, she brings her glass of water.

"I don't know what to do, Khala. He is miserable! I don't know how to handle him." Mushk whispers, her head bowed.

"Beta, I thought about the same thing and I've found the solution already but.." Yasmin stops midway, she was sure Mushk won't agree to this.

"But what?" Mushk looks at her in anticipation, eagerly wanting to know what solution her aunt is having.

"Marry Zohan, he is a nice guy. I'm sure he'll be ready to take care of the kids. After all they both are his best friend's children." Her aunt hesitantly tells her.

Mushk looks at her aunt, horrified by the solution she gave.

"Bilkul bhi nahi! Mai ye itna bada kadam Bhai ke baghair bilkul nahi lesakti." She was horrified by the suggestion, her eyes wide open in shock.

(No! I won't take such a big step without my brother.)

"Kyu nahi Mushk? Ghalat kya hai isme? Tumhare khalu wali banenge tumhare aur jab Mustafa ne khud taye kya tha ye rishta. Ab kyu jhijak rahi ho?" Yasmin questions her.

(Why not Mushk? What's wrong with it? Your uncle can be your guardian and when Mustafa himself fixed this alliance, why are you resisting?)

Mushk just looks down, not knowing what to say. For the first time she missed her father. She knew if he was here then she wouldn't have to go through such tough times.

She dearly missed her parents, this was the first time she felt like an orphan. Tears well up in her eyes.

Seeing the tears, her aunt's eyes softened.

"Baccha look at me, tumhe pata hai? Mai tumhe apni irtaza ki dulhan bana na chahti thi. Par shayad khuda ko ye manzoor nahi tha aur Zohan agaya aur jaise har maa apne bacche ke liye accha chahti hai waise mujhe Zohan behtar laga tumhare liye. Tum raaj karogi waha pe, yaha kuch nahi tha tumhare liye. Ek joint family me settle hona bohot mushkil hota hai Mushk aur tum Ibrahim ko nahi sambhal paati isliye maine Mustafa se kaha wo Zohan ko haan karde." Her aunt softly tells her, holding her chin.