13⛓️

°•𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 C𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎•°

The story can wait! But your prayer won't!
So please pray and come..The story isn't going anywhere.

CHECK OUT MY SHORT STORY FARAIB! IT'S COMPLETED AND I'M SURE YOU'LL ENJOY IT.

"This is all your fault dad, all yours!" Irtaza screams at his dad, breaking down in front of his parents.
While Hussain stood still, emotionless but his eyes held guilt, immense guilt.

Yasmin sits in front of his son, taking him in her arms.

"See ammi what happened to Mushk and it's all because of you!" Irtaza yells at the end pointing at his father who does not meet his eyes.

"Only if you weren't so blind by your so called people, Mushk wouldn't have faced this today." Irtaza painfully whispers still in his mothers arms, who was wiping her son's tears.

A man only cries in front of two women in his life, his mother and his wife and one shouldn't be ashamed of pouring his feelings out.
No matter how old a person is, he will always find solace in his women's arms be it his mother or his wife.

Slowly getting up, he leaves the study giving one last accusing look to his father.
Hussain was about to say something to his wife, when she motions him to stop.

"Kuch bhi hojaye Hussain, mere bete ke saath hui zyaadti kabhi nahi bhulungi." Saying this, she too leaves the room leaving Hussain alone to drown in a pool of guilt.

(Whatever happened, Hussain, I will never forget the injustice that happened to my son.)

It was morning, the atmosphere was gloomy in the house. It was dead quiet, everyone was at the table waiting for Mushk and Hana to show up who went to get her.

Soon soft footsteps were heard and Irtaza looked up to see Mushk coming down in a light green kurta with cream cigarette pants, a dupatta sat gracefully on her head, yet one look on her face all the anger rushed back like a force of wind.

He hisses and looks at the little munchkin on his lap who bit his finger trying to gain his attention back and gives him a toothless grin then turns to look at Mushk giving her a grumpy look, as if complaining that she is taking his attention.

Irtaza smiles at the baby and kisses his head, feeling satisfied Murtuza leans back resting himself on Irtaza's chest as if it was a sofa making him softly chuckle at the baby.

A small screech makes him look up to see Mushk pulling up a chair in front of him and sitting down. Mujtaba immediately runs to his aunt and sits beside her, making Mushk smile at the little boy.

Awkward. It was pure awkward for everyone when Mushk decided to break this atmosphere.

"Khala, I'm thinking of moving back to our house" Mushk softly tells Yasmin.

"Kyu? Kya ye tumhara ghar nahi hai? Hum tumhare apne nahi hai kya?" Yasmin was offended by her words.

(Why? Isn't this your house too? Aren't we your family?)

"Nahi khala, you are getting me wrong. It's just that I'm missing the place. " Mushk immediately shakes her head, not wanting to disappoint the lady who did so much for her.

"Toh koi nahi, shaam ko chali jaana waha Hana aur Irtaza ke saath.Thoda time spend karlo phir wapas aa jana, Raat me mujhe tum yahi dikhogi." Yasmin strictly tells her, leaving no space for any arguments.

(So no problem, you can go there in the evening with Hana and Irtaza, spend some time there and I want all of you here at night.)

Mushk nods her head and continues her breakfast but Irtaza's appetite was long gone seeing Mushk in front of him though the little munchkin in his lap didn't allow his chachu to look at anyone other than him.