16⛓️--💕

°•𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 C𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎•°

The story can wait! But your prayer won't!
So please pray and come.. The story isn't going anywhere.

CHECK OUT MY SHORT STORY FARAIB! IT'S COMPLETED AND I'M SURE YOU'LL ENJOY IT.

Read the last author note! Don't skip it. It's very important!!.❤

Mushk stilled, hearing that voice. She didn't want to turn and see.
She was scared.
So scared that this might be a dream or she might be hallucinating his voice.

But Irtaza's stunned reaction and his side facing her confirmed her doubts that this was real.
Her brother was back.

He was back to save his three children.

The lawyer smirks at Zohan and turns towards the judge.

"My Lord, meet Mr Mustafa. The father of those two children whom Zohan wants to attain custody!" He gives a disgusted look to Zohan who was baffled.

All his games and plans were back firing! Fear erupted inside him, knowing very well what Mustafa was capable of. He could still fill the burning holes of Mustafa's gaze on his back but he was a coward.
Not wanting to meet his best friend's eyes.
Ex-best friend!

"Mr Mustafa along with his wife met with an accident nearly one year ago leaving behind two children in the care of his sister while the couple went into a coma. Deciding it will be best to get Mushk married to his fiancee so that they will have a secure surrounding but clearly that was not the case. Mushk was physically, mentally abused by this man and to this day there is no reason why he did that? Your honor as you can see the father is back fit and fine, I rest my case!" The lawyer bows and sits back.

Mushk was stunned, The cards totally changed. She thought she'd lose custody when they came on her character.
All thanks to Allah who gave her brother back.
She was still not able to comprehend the win and that Mustafa was back.

While Zohan sat there in shock. He didn't expect this at all. He was slowly losing everything.

Irtaza knew what she was feeling, he was elated to have his best buddy back.
He was the first one to look back when he heard his voice.

Still wrapped in a bandage he sat on a wheelchair, behind him was his father.
Holding the wheelchair.

He drapes an arm around Mushk's shoulder gaining her attention and motions towards the judge when she looks up.

"Do you want to file a domestic violence case against Mr Zohan?" The judge asks her.

She didn't knew what to say, she wanted some answers from him which can only be asked when they were at home. Sensing her dilemma, Irtaza interrupts.

"We need some time to think." Irtaza curtly tells the judge who nods his head.

"The case was baseless, Mr Zohan will have to pay a fine of 20,000rs for wasting court's time, children's custody will always go to immediate relatives in the absence of parents and his rights as children's guardian nullified the moment he divorced Mrs Mushk." The judge gives his final verdict and leaves the room.

Zohan was about to say something when he was dragged away by his father and lawyer.

Relief washes over her, she wasn't able to define what she was feeling.
Finally! She was able to breathe peacefully.
Yet, She still didn't face her brother who was still behind her.
Waiting for his first child to run into his arms.