14⛓️

°•𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 C𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎•°

The story can wait! But your prayer won't!
So please pray and come.. The story isn't going anywhere.

CHECK OUT MY SHORT STORY FARAIB! IT'S COMPLETED AND I'M SURE YOU'LL ENJOY IT.

"Wha-What-t do you mean by custody notice?" Mushk swallows and steps back, her back colliding with Irtaza's chest.

He holds her arms stabilising her stumbling form, Mushk was too shocked to even feel anything while Irtaza's heart bursts out seeing the pain and agony in her eyes.

"There is also a letter for you... " Yasmin hesitates to complete when Irtaza curtly asks her.

"What is it, ammi?" Irtaza's deep eyes boring into his mothers worried ones.

"From Zohan! It seems he is trying to bargain here." Yasmin hands the letter to a worried Mushk whose eyes held tears but were refusing to fall.

Reading the letter she stood still, too stupefied to feel anything.

"What does he want, Mushk?" Yasmin takes a step towards her making Irtaza automatically back off from Mushk.

Mushk looks in her khala's eyes, worry and tense were the emotions present in her onyx eyes.

"Khala.... " She trails off, looking helplessly at her.

(Aunt...)

"Batao Mushk! What is he saying?" Yasmin holds her hand, worriedly looking at her.

(Tell me Mushk! What is he saying?)

"He...Wa-want me to come back.." Mushk slowly whispers.

Clearly afraid, As if they will force her to go back for the sake of kids.

"He told me that he will take the case back if I return to him. I knew it was too good to be true when he let me go so easily." Mushk tearfully whispers looking down.

"Hell freezes over before we let you go there." Mushk hears a deep voice behind her and turns to see Irtaza standing there.

His jaw clenched in anger and fist tightened as if ready to go and punch the living lights out of Zohan.

"I'm sure there will be a way. Why don't you come and sit?" Yasmin softly wipes Mushks sweating forehead with her dupatta.

"No khala, didn't you hear what he said? I think... I shoul-'' Mushk was about to say when Irtaza's loud voice intervened.

"Are you out of your mind? You think I- we will let you go back to that piece of shit?" Irtaza angrily tells her, making her cover back in fear.

Seeing her taking steps back from him, he calms down and guilt washes over him.

"Irtaza!." Hussain warns him.

"Aisa kuch nahi hone waala." Muttering this, he strode towards the main door making all of them tense.

(I'll not let this happen.)

Hussain hurriedly goes to stop him.

"Irtaza don't do anything stupid, we will solve this matter soon." Hussain holds his arm, trying to calm his son down.

"You think you'll be able to solve it? You're responsible for this and don't interfere in her matter, I'll personally handle it." Irtaza slowly whispers to him, jerking his father's hand as he leaves the house while Hussain keeps looking at his retreating back.