𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒

You couldn't stop thinking about when Draco stormed out of your room a couple of days ago. The look that he gave you kept popping into your brain. I can't take this anymore you thought. You grabbed your parchment and ink and began a letter to Draco.

Draco,

Listen, I am terribly sorry about what I said the other day. I didn't mean it. Your opinion does matter to me. We have been friends for years and if anything, your opinion is one I value most. I know you and Harry don't get along, and that's okay. It's none of my business, really. I don't know what was going through my head. I never meant to hurt you like that.

     I was wondering if you wanted to go to the quidditch world cup with me. I know quidditch is a passion we both share, seen as we both play for Slytherin together. What do you say?

-Viper

      You gave your owl, Toby, the letter and he flew off. He's never actually going to write me back you thought. You decided to get up and shower while you were waiting for the response you hoped would come.

     An hour later, you were getting ready for bed. Suddenly, Toby flies into your window, holding a dark green envelope in his beak. Wow, he actually wrote me back. You eagerly opened the letter and began to read.

Viper,

     What do you mean hurt my feelings, never happened. I was just shocked that's all. Shocked that you would stoop low enough to befriend Potter. I guess it's just whatever you fancy, you git. Yeah, we could go with each other if that's what you want. Surprised you don't want to go with your boyfriend, Potter. Meet me at my house before the match.

-Malfoy

      He's such an idiot. I knew that if I asked for him to go with me he would make a big deal about it you thought. He can pretend he wasn't hurt as much as he wants, but you saw his face. He almost looked like he was going to cry. He hates showing his emotions and always bottles up what he feels. There's nothing you could do about it, every time you tried to talk seriously with him he wouldn't listen. If that's how he wanted to be, then you would let him.

                                       ☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎

     You had told your parents that you were attending the Quidditch World Cup with Draco and they were very pleased. Especially your father. He was always trying to get you to spend more time with Draco. You never really understood why, but you knew for a fact that your father only wanted you to be friends with Slytherin pure-bloods. That's why it was vital that Draco didn't tell him that you are friends with Potter.

     Your father had informed you last minute that he had an important meeting to attend with your mother, and that you would have to travel by floo on your own to Draco's house. You weren't excited about that exactly. You threw on your Slytherin sweater and some jeans. As you hurried down the steps, you could hear your parents fighting about something. You decided it would be better to just get to Draco's instead of eavesdropping. Plus, them fighting was nothing new. You grabbed your father's stash of floo powder and stood in the fireplace.

"MALFOY MANOR," you shouted as you threw down the powder.

     After a dizzy trip, you made it to Malfoy Manor. You immediately sat down once you arrived and put your hands around your head, waiting for your brain to stop spinning so vigorously.

"(Y/N)? Why are you on the bloody floor," you heard someone say. You lifted up your head to see a confused Draco crouching down to meet your gaze.