Prologue

Disclaimer

This work is totally fiction and original work of the author. 

The lead Characters are Akshay Kumar as Aarav

Rati Pandey as Manvi Kapoor with supporting cast introduced later. 

Manvi Kapoor is a self-made hard-working businesswoman who is very passionate about her work. She started working at a very young age after her father's accident. He was paralyzed. She reestablished his business on her own.

For her, the only thing that matters in this world is her family

For her, the only thing that matters in this world is her family. She loves her family very much. But on the other hand love, affection, relationships, and marriage doesn't matter at all. She doesn't know the real meaning of love.

Many of the rival companies feel jealous of her success. One dark night she was returning to her home from the office. She heard some footsteps as if someone is following her. But when she turned back there was nobody.

There is a group of five men who are following her. They made a plan to kidnap her and kill her by dropping her from a high hill. Manvi reached to her car. The kidnappers got a chance. They grabbed her. She was shouting and trying to free herself but she failed. They took her out her in their van forcefully.

One of them tied up her eyes. The other man tied her hands, legs and mouth so that she could not shout for help could not able to move. The driver started the van. They took her to the hills which is miles away from the city near the jungle. They took her out and throws her down from the hills. She fell into the river and goes away with the flow.

The leader of the kidnappers rang up to a man and asked him for the remaining money.

"Hello sir! Aapka kaam ho gaya. Us ladki ko humne pahaar se niche fek diya aur wo doob chuki hai. Aap hamaare baaki ke paise ready rakho. Hum lene aa rahe hai." The leader said.

"Well done Jagga! Tumaare  baaki ke paise Mr Rastogi shaam tak de denge." Mr Khurana said.

Who kidnapped Manvi??

What Happened to her after this?

Will she survive??