Chapter 2 Her Behaviour

Aarav and Manvi reached the tribe. Aarav kissed the rabbit and put it on the table lovingly. Manvi made a weird face seeing this.

"Kitna ganda hai chiii! Usi ko chummi le raha hai. Janglee!" Manvi whispered. 

Aarav picks up the carrot slices and feeds the rabbit with his own hand. Manvi feels so disgusted "eww... so disgusting" 

Aarav stared at her but didn't spoke anything. Aarav places the rabbit down and runs toward Manvi. She screamed, "Aaah.. get away from me!" 

Aarav makes a few sounds and the rabbit comes to him. He picks him up and places him on the table again. 

"Devi ji! Aap snaan kar lijiye. Tab tak humaare sevak bhojan ka praband kar denge. Hum jangle mein sikaar k liye ja rahe hai." Aarav said with a smile.

"What naan! Dekho mujhe kaane mein naan nahi pizza chahiye. Ye fal wal kha ke tumaara gujaara ho sakta hai mera nahi. Samjhe you gawaar!" Manvi said and left the room.

Aarav ordered some of his daasi to be with and take care of her.  

The daasi approached closer to her but she warned her "Door raho tum log mujhse! kitne gande ho tum sab..." 

"hum hukum diya gaya aur hum use nahi taal sakte hai chalyie jharne ki aur" she said

Manvi was confused "jharna?" she asked

"jee.. hum sab wahi pe snaan karte hai ye lijiye kapde" she handed her tribal clothes. Manvi torn it and threw them away on the floor. 

"I am not going to wear these outdated clothes! meri personality ko suit bhi nahi karta hai ye.. get me decent clothes and branded ones" she shouted

"ye deviji kya kah rahi hai kuch samajh hi nahi aata hai" another daasi said

"gawaar log!!" Manvi commented. 

Manvi walked here and there in search of a bathroom but couldn't find anything.

"Kahaan aa ke fas gayi! Baahar kaise niklu yahaan se! Kuch samajh nahi aa raha kya karu? Kahaan jaau?" Manvi said confusingly and walked towards the deep jungle.

She was lost in her thoughts and trying to find out a suitable place to bath. She reached a lake. She heard the sound of a wild animal due to which she got frightened and her foot slipped. She goes into the lake. The slaves started laughing at her.

"Ho gaya snaan devi ji ka." They said while laughing at her.

This made Manvi angry. "I will sue you all," Manvi said irritatedly.

Suddenly she realized that her foot got stuck somewhere under the water. She tried to come out of the water but can't do that. She want to ask for help but she didn't utter a word in her ego. She keeps on trying to come out of the lake.

One of the slaves notices her.

"Pratit hota hai ki devi ji kisi musibat mein hai. Hum sab ko unki madad karni chahiye anyatha Maharaj krodhit ho jayenge." She said.

All of them went inside the lake to help her. They brought her to the shore of the lake. As soon as Manvi came out of the lake she pushed them all.

"Chodo mujhe! Mujhe kisi ki koi madad ki zarurat nahi hai. Himmat kaise huyi tum sab ki mujhe haath lagaane ki." Manvi said angrily.

Then only Aarav reached there as he was hunting nearby only. He saw all the things which made him angry. He came near Manvi and slapped her. Manvi was shocked by this behaviour. She raised her hand to slap him back but he hold her hand.

"Aapko lajja nahi aati devi ji! In logo ne aapki madad ki. Aapki Jaan bachaai aur aap inka dhanywaad karne ke badle inhi par krodhit ho rahi hai. Hum aapko kuch nahi kehte kyuki aap humari athithi hai kintu iska matlab ye nahi ki aap humare logo ke sath durvyavahaar kare." Aarav said angrily.

"You janglee! How dare you slap me? Main tumhe nahi chodungi." Manvi said while raising her hand again for slapping him.

As soon as she raised her hand,  he held her hand and said "dekhiye deviji aap mere upar haath uthane ke sochna bhi mat! warna mere log yahi aapka galat kaat denge" he warned her. 

Manvi looked around and all of them were standing with their weapons in their hands just waiting for his command. She shot a deadly glare at him "tum Manvi ko dhamka rahe ho? listen you junglee I am not scared of anyone I will not only sue you but all of these people.." 

"swaani ye kanya aapse iss tarah se pesh nahi aa sakti hai.." one of the tribal man said and stepped forward with his knife. 

Aarav showed his hand "hum baat kar rahe hai aap sab wahi khade rahe" he said showing his eyes to him. 

Manvi was about to speak but her body got loosened. She was about to fall but Aarav hold her in his arms. She fainted.

Aarav made her lie down on the ground. He asked his slaves to bring some medical herbs for Manvi's foot.

"Swaasth thik nahi hai fir bhi krodh aur akad nahi gayi devi ji ki. Kisi ki baat nahi sunti hai. Bas apni manmaani karni hai. Hey bhagwaan! Jald se jald inhe sawasth kar do aur inhe apne parijano ke pass bhejne ka koi maarg dikhaao. Yahaan inhe bahut khatra hai." Aarav said.

Slaves brought herbs.  Aarav mash them and applied them on her foot.

"Hum inhe lekar kabile ki or prashtaan kar rahe hai. Aap sab bhi peeche se aa jaye." Aarav ordered.

"Jo aagya Maharaj!" They said and bowed to him.

He put Manvi on his horse and started riding it toward the tribe. The slaves followed him. He reached the tribe and gets off, he lifts her up in his arms and moves into the hut. He places her on the floor. The girl slaves entered inside looking down. 

"inke vastra geele ho gaye hai aap inke liye naye vastra le aayie" he ordered

"kintu swami inhone toh mana kar diya hai hamare diye hue vastra pehenne se" she replied and pointed towards the cloth which she threw away. 

Aarav sighed deeply "inhe toh kisi cheez ki kadar nahi hai.. kitni mehnat se banate hai hamari praja inhe" he commented looking at her. 

Aarav looked at them and said "kintu unke vastra toh badalne honge na warna swasth aur kharab ho jayega humne jaisa kaha waisa kijiye aap" Aarav commanded

"jaisa aap kahe.." she agreed and left with her mates to get the new clothes for her. Aarav also left the hut and gets engrosses in his work.