Chapter 1: His Gesture

Aarav who is a tribal young man goes hunting as usual. He is the chief prince of the Adivasi tribal group which has lived there for more than a century.

 He is the chief prince of the Adivasi tribal group which has lived there for more than a century

He saw a bear and he wanted to hunt that. He lay down peacefully and started crawling on the ground slowly with his weapon. He carefully observes the movement of the bear. As he got a chance he stood up and ran behind him. He sets the target and throws his weapon toward the bear.

The bear sensed the danger and he ran away

The bear sensed the danger and he ran away. The weapon stuck to someone. He goes there to see.

"Chalo bhalu na sahi lekin koi or jaanwar to mila."

When he went near the river he was shocked to see the girl. He took out the weapon from her body. He checked his pulse. She was alive. He removed the piece of cloth from her eyes and mouth. He also untied the ropes from her hands and legs. He saw that she was completely wet due to drowning in the river. He took out water from her body by pressing her chest.

He assumed her a hunter. He took her into his arms and made her lie on the safe platform. Then he goes searching for some medicines for her wounds.

Manvi came to her senses. She got scared when she saw a lion in front of her. She cried with fear.

"Help! Help Koi hai! Bachao mujhe!"

Aarav heard her voice and came there. He took out his dagger and throw it towards the loin. The lion fell down.

Manvi tries to stand up. She was about to fall but he held her. She looked here and there. She recalled the incident of last night. She pushed him.

"Don't dare to touch me! Do you have a phone?" she asked angrily.

Aarav was confused by her words. He was trying to understand what she said.

"Look you have saved me so thank you so much. You seem to be a good guy so I can trust you. Do you have a phone? I have to inform my parents. They must be worried about me." Manvi said.

She was trying to explain the situation but he can't understand anything. He was making weird faces.

"Oh my god! Ise kuch samajh kyu nahi aa raha! Hello Mr. Kya aapke pass phone hai? " she asked again angrily.