Chapter 18

We're standing at the back of the church, ready to walk down the aisle. I can see Sam standing by the altar; he looks so handsome. My heart melts. The music begins, and I begin to make my way down the aisle and smile as I pass the guests. My eye catches Sam's; his smile is huge. God, I love that man and can hardly wait another six months when it's our turn to go before God, family, and friends to become husband and wife.

I look at Sam, and he mouths, "I love you!" I smile and then take my place with the other bridesmaids. Sammy went with a light sage green for our dresses. We all could pick our style as long as it was the green material. The back hem of my dress hangs slightly longer than the front, allowing me to showcase my legs. I chose a plunging neckline that reveals my ample cleavage perfectly.

The music changes, and we all watch Sammy walk down the aisle. Her snow-white dress is strapless and covered in lace. The bodice clings flawlessly to her curves. Just below the waistline of the dress, the skirt cascades out into flowing ruffles. She's stunning. I look over at Tim and see tears coming down his face.

The ceremony was beautiful. The pastor presented Sammy and Tim as husband and wife. Sam and I walked the recessional together, hand in hand. Afterward, we took what felt like a billion pictures before heading to the reception.

I lean back onto the headrest. "What a beautiful wedding! Your sister looked incredible."

"Hmm... I didn't notice. You see, I only had eyes for one of the gorgeous bridesmaids." Sam grins.

"Oh yeah? Which one?" I joke.

He smirks at my comment. "The tall one, with legs that go on forever. I loved the way her body looked amazing in that bridesmaid's dress. All that I could think about was tearing it off of her!"

"Wow! What held you back?" I laugh.

Sam gives me a sideways glance. "Let's see... It could have been that I didn't want to make a scene, or maybe because I didn't want to scandalize the sanctity of God's house."

I place my finger on my chin. "Hmmm... I see. So it was okay to think those things in God's house, not act on them."

"Exactly!" He exclaims.

I keep pushing. "Purely out of curiosity... what will you do when you see this bridesmaid at the reception? What will stop you from tearing her dress off and having your way with her?"

He wiggles his brows. "Not a damn thing!"

I can feel the heat of my desire settling between my thighs. "Well, shit!!"

We pull into the parking lot where the reception is. Sam looks at me with dark eyes, and I liquefy. "You have no idea how badly I want you right now."

"I think that I might." I take Sam's hand and place it under my dress.

He moves his hand agonizingly slowly up my thigh. By the time he reaches into my panties to feel my soaking center, I'm about to burst.

"Do you need some relief, Babe?" He leisurely circles his thumb around my bundle of nerves while plunging two fingers inside of me.

"God, Sam. Yes, Baby! Please don't stop."

His touch intensifies, putting the perfect amount of pressure on my nub. It doesn't take long for me to ride his fingers hard as I climax, pulsating against his magical fingers.

I climax hard. "Ahhhh!"

After he lets me ride out my orgasm, he removes his hand from the inside of my panties. He brings his fingers to his mouth and sucks off my juices.

"That, my girl, is a preview for later." He smiles proudly.

I get myself situated as Sam exits the vehicle and walks to my side to open the door. I take his hand, and he assists me out of my seat.