Thirty

~ Picspam designed by @anomaly {Thanks so much} 😊 ~

(Thank you everyone for all the amazing support you guys have given, you people are superb! and never forget it)

I feel someone place their hand on my shoulder, but I don't look nor do I blink. I was too memorised by what was going on in front of me, who I was having a staring contest with. I don't know which hurts most, him walking away from me, or him making out with another girl. Oh and not just any girl, bitchy Bree.

"I'm sorry Aurora, I tried to warn you," I hear Summer's soft voice beside me. I wanted nothing more then to go over there and slap that stupid smile off Bree's face, and to then punch Chase for all the pain he's causing me.

"Babe?" questions Mike, trying to grab my attention away from the scene in front of me. But I still find myself looking at those eyes, but I notice they no longer held the warmth or sparkle they once had, they were now cold and tired. I clutch my fist at my side, until I'm sure it turned white. I hear a loud bang, and blink as I see the door close in front of me.

"What the fuck?" I yell turning around to see a tall guy, leaning against the now closed doors. His red hair was now a few shades darker, making it more of a burnt red, brown colour. Arms were crossed as he watched me watching him, although I was furious whereas he was calm and collected.

"You asshole!" I yell at him angrily, he raises his eyebrow at me. "I was about to go in there," I add. Sean glances at the door, and back at me.

"And do what exactly?" he asks in a deep yet warm voice. I glare at him, while raising my fist at him. Sean tries to hide his amusement, but fails.

"You're going to go and punch him?" he asks trying not to laugh. Sean was really starting to piss me off.

"I'm going to slap Bree, punch Chase and then punch you in a minute if you don't get out of my fricken way!" I tell him as I take two steps forward. I'm right in front of Sean now, he wasn't that much taller than me and even if he was way taller, I would still punch him.

Sean leans down so his face is inches from mine, my eyes widen a little as he tilts his head so he could whisper in my ear. But first he breathes on my ear, causing goosebumps and me to shiver.

"You don't seem like the violent type new girl," he whispers in my ear. I grin as I take a step back and look up at him.

"You'd be surprised," mumbles Mike, obliviously remembering what had happened when I had broken up with him earlier in the year.

"I believe I've hit you a few times before, I'm not afraid to do it again," I warn him as I place my hand over the door handle. Sean smiles as he nods his head.

"No wonder the guys are going crazy over you," he mumbles shaking his head. I freeze, guys.. crazy over me? What is he talking about?

"What do you mean Sean?" I ask as I turn back around to face him. Summer and Mike goes quiet as Sean just crosses his arms, looking down at me.

"I mean exactly what I had said," he says in a smug way. I frown, and then glare at him.

"What is he talking about Summer?" I ask my best friend, turning around to see her shyly looking at the ground.

"Oh and you must not forget about the big ga..."

"Shut up Sean!" yells Summer suddenly, cutting him off sharply. I glance between the two, what where they hiding from me? I glance at Mike, but he looks just as confused as me, if not more. Summer looks like she has seen a ghost, her face has lost it's natural colour but her eyes, they were big and wide.