Chapter 430: Lele

Although the dining atmosphere is not as pleasant as it was at the beginning, in some eyes, it is still enviable.

Lele hid behind a big tree, clutching his stomach and swallowing.

It smells so good. He really want to eat it. Mother will definitely give him the best food.

But he can't go. If he be seen, he will definitely be driven home.

In order to stay with her mother, Lele chewed on the wall-like tree and chewed on the rough bark to relieve his hunger.

After dinner, they rested by the river.  Tonight, She Ling will watch the night.

Lele stayed far away, dug a hole in the ground, and squatted to sleep in it.

The night was silent, and time passed quietly in their sleep.

The sun rises from the other side, and the first rays of sun shine on their habitat.

Bai Yue was awakened by the sun, and groaned softly, her sight was blocked by a piece of soft and warm hair.

Opening a trace of his eyes, it turned out to be the belly of Langzhi.

The hair on the wolf's belly is really soft.

Bai Yue's face pressed against him, groaning comfortably.

"Wake up?" Langzhi's voice was filled with a deep smile, but Bai Yue was very unhappy, the comfortable hair on her face was gone, and she became a strong chest muscle.

"What time is it?" Bai Yue yawned and sat up.

Langzhi looked at his phone and said, "It's still early at six."

It's still early, but the cooking smoke has already risen by the river, and a burly body is squatting beside the flame, cooking something.

Bai Yue stood up and walked towards Xiong Yao.

"Why are you wake up so early?" Bai Yue felt a little distressed.

Xiong Yao disapproved, and explained: "The porridge will take half an hour to cook. I can save everyone half an hour by getting up early. It's worth it."

Bai Yue feels even more distressed, and touched by his action.

She squatted by the fire, added a few sticks of firewood, and said, “I’ll just eat wood chips like you. You don’t need to cook it in the morning. You can just make a fire at night.”

"Your stomach won't be able to stand it." Xiong Yao disapproved of authenticity, uncovering the lid of the pot, and a fragrance diffused.

"The porridge is ready, you go to wash, I will give you after it cold." Xiong Yao said.

"Yeah." Bai Yue went quickly.

Xiong Yao took out the porridge and blew while stirring it with a spoon. The temperature in the morning was low, and the heat of the porridge was slowly radiating out, and it cooled very quickly.

There was also a marinated grilled fish in the stove ash. When Bai Yue finished washing, Xiong Yao pulled the fish steak out, cushioned it with a clean leaf, and placed it on a stone. The dining table was at that time.

Although this breakfast was simple, it was full of love. Bai Yue ate the breakfast Xiong Yao had prepared for him without a bite, and only surpassed a fish head.

When she finishes eating, the males have also eaten the sawdust and are on the way.

She Ling, who was watching the night, was carried by Yingxuan, making him sleep during the day.

When Lele woke up, the fire outside was all out.

Anxious, he ran over quickly, opened the fire and touched the innermost part, and found that it was still warm, he was relieved.

As he was about to catch up, the light from the corner of his eyes floated to a fish head inadvertently.

Gulp~

After a nap, my stomach became even hungry.

Lele picked up the fish head and ate it in one bite.

Mom's taste is still the best, and she left food for him.

Every child is a mother's fan.

Even if Lele knew that her mother didn't know she was nearby, she firmly believed that this was what her mother left for her, and she believed in a mystery!

After eating a fish head that was not full enough, Lele jumped into the water again, flopped for a long time, caught a fish with difficulty, and gnawed down with hunger and thirst.