Chapter 460: Temporary

The head of the panda just glanced at him and said perfunctorily: "It's okay. Just clarify the misunderstanding."

His eyes wandered among the crowd, looking for female figures.

After a while, half a female figure was seen next to a black bear with abnormal physique.

Bai Yue is habitually low-key, and when she arrives outside, she still stands in the corner, waiting for an opportunity to take a peek at the outside world, and hides behind Xiong Yao.

Hearing Langzhi's greeting, Bai Yue turned her body to the outside, met the kind old face of the head of the panda, and smiled politely.

The head of the panda was taken aback for a moment, and at a glance he could see that this female was extremely intelligent, and her smart eyes would not be deceiving.

After all, it has been a long time since he went to inquire about the news, and every time he inquired, he didn't necessarily understand it thoroughly. Therefore, the panda patriarch did not suspect that Bai Yue was special, only that she was a relatively rare high IQ female.

After accepting the female's super high IQ setting, the panda patriarch began to be amazed by her beauty.

Her skin was white. Her eyes were clear, and her attitude was cute and lovely. He could not help being stunned by her appearance.

It's no wonder that Xiong Bai was so diligent to them. He turned out to be in love!

"Lele, do you think that is your mother?" The head of the panda said back, but he saw Lele who was supposed to be standing behind him, not knowing when he was gone.

"Lele?"

The patriarch deliberately lowered his voice, Bai Yue only heard the last word "Lele", and said in surprise: "What a coincidence. Do you have someone called Lele? I have a baby whose nickname is Lele."

The head of the panda immediately reacted. Lele hid in fear of being driven away.

"Yes, it's a coincidence." The head of the panda didn't tell the truth. He wanted to see their attitude towards Lele.

Xiong Bai didn't understand how the patriarch lied, and immediately said, "No, Lele is..." He was obviously Guoguo's baby, Lele had just admitted. 

However, before he could speak, the patriarch took a fierce look and closed his mouth sensibly.

Bai Yue didn't doubt, and Bai Guteng didn't tell the truth, the two sides just fooled around.

Seeing that the patriarch of the panda had no doubt about Guoguo's cleverness, Langzhi and the others were suspicious and looked at each other tacitly.

"Our Lele are the most clingy. We walk with his mother all day. We should be looking for him again at this moment." The head panda tentatively smiled.

Speaking of the child Bai Yue, the box opened and said: "My Lele is also the most sticky to me."

"Then why he's not by your side now? Aren't you worried?" The head of the panda clan, was asking, but his eyes were sharply scanned across the males.

No mother would abandon her own children. He just assumed that these males secretly lost Lele, and this poor mother was still being kept secret.

"Of course I'm worried." Bai Yue wanted to say something, but was interrupted by Langzhi.

"It's windy outside, can you find a sheltered place to talk?"

Langzhi suddenly interrupted the conversation between the two. The attitude of the head of the panda was so strange that he felt tempted and had to doubt.

Moreover, he can't wait to enter the tribe and see what the tribe is.

If he guessed correctly, this tribe should have males and females with the same intelligence as Guoguo!

"Please come in soon, and be careful of being sick."

The head of the panda hadn't noticed that he had revealed a huge flaw, so he hurriedly stepped aside and led them into the tribe.