Chapter 479: Set Foot In The Valley

Xiong Yao said, "He is looking for a water source. There seems to be no river on these mountains."

Bai Yue nodded in understanding.

Yingxuan searched for a while, but finally stopped by the river at the foot of the mountain.

"I searched several mountains, and there are no rivers on the mountains. I don’t know how long it will take to find a suitable one. There may not be enough time. Can we just rest here?" Yingxuan turned into a human form and asked Bai Yue.

The light at the foot of the mountain is dim, and the temperature is naturally much lower than halfway up the mountain. It can even be said to be gloomy.

This environment is very ominous for orcs who grow up in the shadow of plants.

But for mankind in the 21st century whose environment is deteriorating, this place is simply the best place to escape the heat.

It's just that the current season is not suitable.

Bai Yue looked at the surrounding trees and said, "Yes, you can rest soon."

Yingxuan breathed a sigh of relief and walked to the river to hold a handful of water to drink.

Xiong Yao grabbed Lele's arm, threw him to Bai Yue, and said, "You protect your mother."

"Okay!" Lele as a Little Master said with a serious expression, and then followed his mother at the same pace.

Bai Yue smiled and took Lele to drink water by the river.

Xiong Yao controlled the soil and piled up a small earthen house, then looked for branches nearby and set alight in the earthen house.

Such moist soil is easy to grow seeds, and you can rest assured when it is dried.

Yingxuan rested for a while, and also helped to find branches.

Bai Yue waved her hand and said, "Hurry up and pick up people when you have time. We have nothing to do here, and we will be fine in a while."

Yingxuan knew that Guoguo just didn't want to do more things on her own, so he warmed his heart and accepted her kindness and flew away like a beast. 

After driving away Xiong Yao's helper, Bai Yue wanted to make up for herself, and took Lele to collect firewood, and by the way, to see if there were any ingredients such as fungus and shiitake mushrooms.

Xiong Yao glanced at Bai Yue and yelled anxiously: "Don't go far."

"I know!" Bai Yue yelled without turning her head, seeing a rotten wood, kicked it first, and picked it up when there was no snake or insect.

Lele followed her mother conscientiously, and when she picked up big firewood, he picked up little firewood.

By the river, the man was roasting the earthen hut, and he glanced at the mother and by the woods from time to time;

The mother with the child is still childish, playing while collecting firewood, like an explorer;

And the baby following her is like a rigorous bodyguard, well, if you ignore the firewood in his hand.

Any screenshot of the screen is full of warmth.

Bai Yue picked up a lot of firewood and piled up a hill next to the earth hut, sweating all over, squatting down beside Xiong Yao to rest.

Xiong Yao hugged her in his arms, put his hand from the back of Bai Yue's neck into the clothes and touched it, frowning and said: "It's all sweaty."

"Well, it's a bit hot." Bai Yue slapped her face with her hands, panting and speaking.

Xiong Yao opened the bag, found a dry towel from it, and stuffed it into Bai Yue's vest.

"You're too exaggerated, I'm not a kid." Bai Yue smiled while hiding, twisted into a caterpillar in Xiong Yao's arms: "Oh itchy, take it out quickly."

Xiong Yao scratched Bai Yue's belly with his other hand, and Bai Yue reflexively arched her waist to cover her belly, exposing her back.

Xiong Yao stretched his hand to the end, and finally tucked the towel in, then he pulled out his hand.

Bai Yue moved uncomfortably. The towel was too rough and it was uncomfortable to wear on her back, but she didn't take it out after a glance at Xiong Yao.