Chapter 532: Roasted Yellow Plum

Bai Yue was shocked. Did they encounter a perverted murderer?

"How do you know that he is an orc? How did you know that it was him just now?" Xiong Yao asked.

Yang Guang said with a heavy tone: "Every time the crime scene is found, there are the same footprints, and they are all by the river, the smell is very weak, there is almost no body odor, it should come up from the water, so when you said that you just saw something, I immediately thought of him."

She Ling didn't have any fear when he heard that it was an orc, and he said, "Let me go down and take a look?"

She Ling can hold his breath in the water for a long time and is fast. Even if he can't kill the opponent, he won't be counter-killed by the opponent.

Yang Guang's eyes widened in surprise.

Xiong Yao said: "Forget it, there are results, go back first."

She Ling thought about it, but didn't insist.

Bai Yue released the spiritual thread, but probably the orc had already left. She didn't see the existence of other orcs, but saw yellow plum tree's spots.

The group returned to the slum.

Yang Guang had no reason to follow them anymore, and could only separate from them.

As soon as Bai Yue went home, she went to Baiguteng: "Qiuqiu, have you found any suspicious orcs?"

Bai Guteng lay lazily on the windowsill, and looked at Bai Yue after hearing this: "What a suspicious orc?"

"Um..." Bai Yue couldn't tell, she sighed, and said: "Just for you to go. Qiuqiu, if you find an orc killing an orc, just say it."

Bone Vine replied indifferently: "Yeah."

"I have to tell you later, go to the river and be careful." Bai Yue sighed as she said, "They have to look along the sea, in case they encounter the perverted murderer who always appears by the water.  What should I do?"

Xiong Yao also felt that they should be afraid of this unknown danger, and touched his pants pocket.

Inside is the earth spar given to him by Langzhi. His ability has reached the bottleneck very early. With this spar with sufficient energy, he doesn't know if this spar can make him break through the bottleneck and reach a new height..

Energy materialization is the strongest state currently known, but at this stage, Xiong Yao feels that his strength should continue to increase.

This spar may be his opportunity for transformation.

But upgrades have always been between life and death. Before, he didn't care. He could be strong, but now...

Xiong Yao glanced at the female lying on the window, reached into his pants pocket, and pulled it out.

Wait a minute, when he is more sure, then try to absorb the spar.

The picked yellow plum was too fragrant, and soon the house was full of fruity fragrances.

Bai Yue's attention was drawn again, and she squatted next to yellow plum's bag and looked at it for a while. She raised her head and said to Xiong Yao: "Xiong Yao, there are so many yellow plums, let's make them into dried yellow plums."

"How?" Xiong Yao also squatted beside the bag, grabbing yellow plum and looking at it.

This really stumped Bai Yue. After thinking about it for a while, she said: "I remember it was sour and sweet, and salty."

Xiong Yao said: "Then we just put the seasoning and bake it?"

"Um... it doesn't seem to be this way." Bai Yue tangled for a while, or said: "Then bake a few first."

Xiong Yao immediately followed suit, washing a bowl of yellow plums, digging out the cores, adding appropriate salt, and baking them in the oven.

Ordinary roasted fruits will be ripe in a few minutes. Considering that they are dried yellow plums, Xiong Yao modulates the oven with a drying function and prepares for direct drying.

Drying fruits is also Xiong Yao's specialty. He usually makes dried banana slices for Bai Yue as a snack, but he has never roasted this kind of plums.