Never...

An hour later Touya was clean and in a new set of clothes. Shouta hadn't thought of that so Hizashi hurried out and bought five basic outfits and a set of Pjs.

    Touya was currently admiring his new look in the mirror. His hair had been dyed and cut. He was wearing a "Hero" T-shirt and some shorts. His leg and arm were still wrapped but his face looked a bit better. The burns on his face weren't severe. His chest however…

   Shouta sighed. "Now Touya… This isn't going to be easy."

   Touya looked up. " Oh…" He whispered.

   "But don't worry. Hizashi and I had an idea. We'll give you a fake background. Does your Quirk have a name?" Shouta asked.

   "Dad called it Blue Fire…" Touya admitted.

   "Well now it's called Cremation okay?" Shouta asked, earning a nod from the boy.

   Hizashi and Shouta shared a look and Hizashi went to explain the rest of the story he came up with. "Understand?" Hizashi asked.

   Touya nodded. "My mom and dad were villians. My mom had a heat emitter Quirk and my dad had a black fire Quirk. You saved me when I was little. You raised me after that."

   Shouta nodded. "That's good." he absently pet Yin's head.

   "And we didn't tell anyone about it because we're heros and didn't want paparazzi to know about you." Hizashi added in.

   Touya nodded and looked down. " Dad won't… recognize me… will he?"

   Hizashi and Shouta shared a look. Hizashi kneeled by Touya. "No. We'll do everything to keep you safe. Okay?"

   Touya gave a nod and threw his arms around Hizashi. "Thank you."