My Loneliness

Touya was lonely. He didn't like to show it but he felt it. He felt it so often it crushes him.

   He felt it when he looked at his dads. They were so close. Even closer than before. Shouta had barely left Hizashi alone since he healed. Hizashi was clingier than ever.

   He felt it when he saw Katsuki with Kirishima. Kirishima was so bright and good. He was an amazing influence on Katsuki.

   He felt it when he noticed Hitoshi and Denki cuddling. They were so sweet. So pure.

   He felt it when he noticed little Shoto getting close to Midoriya. He felt sick during that one. Midoriya was so smart and kind and brave. He brought Shoto out of his shell.

   What did Touya do to deserve being alone?

   "Touya…? Are you okay?"

   He looked up at the voice. Natsuo. Oh yeah. He almost forgot Natsuo was coming to see him. He and Natsuo had been very close before... Endeavor tried to be a murderer.

   "Oh yeah yeah! I'm fine. Just thinkin'.." Touya muttered.

   Natsuo frowned. "You're such a horrible liar!"

   "Hey!" Touta snapped to his own defense.

   Natsuo cut him off. "What's wrong?"

   Touta growled. "Nothing. We have to reschedule. I have to patrol…" He didn't really. He just didn't want an interrogation. He wasn't in the mood.

   He grabbed his coat and left without another word. He could apologize to Natsuo when he wasn't feeling so lousy.

   The night was chilly. It reminded him of that day Shouta found him. He wondered what would have become of him if his dad hadn't picked him up. Would Endeavor return to kill him? Would he die alone? Would something worse have happened?

   He shook his head to clear it. Now wasn't the time. He sat himself down and swung his legs off the side of the building.

   He heard a whoosh. "I've been looking for you."

   Touya looked up. His eyes widened. "Why are you here? Aren't you busy?"
   Hawks blinked. " I just said I've been looking for you. How about you let me finish."

   Touya shut his mouth. If the current number 2 was looking for you you shut it.

   "Touya Aizawa. That's your name right?" Hawks buried his hands in his pockets and stepped closer.

   His eyebrow quirked up. "Yes..?" Anxiety welled in Touya's chest. What is this about?

   "That's not it. It's actually Touya Todoroki isn't it?" He made a trilling sound in his chest like a bird.

   Touya's heart nearly stopped. "What is this about?" He stood himself up quickly. Maybe he should have denied it…

   Something flashed in Hawk's eyes. "Keigo Takami."

   Touya's heart stopped for a moment.