Family Dinner Pt. 2

Hizashi blinked. "No need!" He hummed sitting down and brushing hair behind his ear. "You're welcome to stay!"

   Shouta sighed and went to sit down. "I'm not paying for them."

   "You weren't paying anyway," Zashi pouted. "I handle the finaces or else you'd blow all our money on jelly pouches." Zashi didn't miss the way Shoto stared at his neck. The students probably hadn't seen his scars. He tugged his collar up absently.

   "Hold on!" Katsuki hissed slamming his hands on the table. He was clearly fucked up about this. I mean… they knew about Touya of course. It wasn't a secret in the family but still!

   "Back up a bit." Hitoshi huffed sitting down. "Explanation ?"

   "Ah. Well." Touya scratched the back of his neck. "More traumatized children!?"

   Shouta sighed deeply and rubbed his face. "Can we order? And not cause trouble?" He gave Katsuki a pointed look.

   "Sure thing dad-in-law." Hawks piped up.

   Touya almost choked on his water.

   Natsuo burst out laughing. "Oh my God yes!"

   Shoto and Fuyumi kinda just looked at Natsuo like sighhhh. "I'm so sorry Sensei..." Shoto sighed.

   "We'll leave immediately if you want. Touya convinced us to come." Fuyumi went to stand.

   "No! No no! You can stay!" Hizashi grinned. "I like your glasses."

   Fuyumi blinked, pushing her glasses up. "Oh. Thank you." she smiled.

   "So...this is a thing now?" Hitoshi asked.

   "Yeah..." Touya shrugged.
   Keigo chuckled and leaned over to kiss Touya's cheek. "Don't pop a vein babe."

   Touya huffed and shoved him off. "Shut up."

   "That's so mean! You wound me Touya." Hawks pouted.

   "Guilt trip him. It always works," Natsup suggested.

   "No! You only say that because you were an ass when you found out I was alive!" Touya hissed.

   "Hey!" Natsuo hissed.

   " You were kind of an ass.." Shoto huffed, sipping his soda.

   Katsuki and Hitoshi shared a look but didn't question it. Their family was weird...

   Shouta silently thanked God that they had a private room. This family was loud as shit. He wasn't awake enough for this.

   So the two sides of Touyas family stayed. Touya watched as his youngest three brothers argued about something in class. Maybe it was his class they were talking about? He didn't know.

   Natsuo was messing around with his food and cracking weird jokes that made Hizashi laugh. Shouta smiled at that. God they're so gross. Touya eventually joined the joke circle.

   Keigo was being a little bitch. He was just teasing enough to get Touya into a compromising position around his family until he backed off. Who could accuse that "innocent" face after all?

   Fuyumi and Shouta were more quiet. They were watching and listening. They had fond smiles. It was nice to see them all happy.

   "THE FUCK YOU SAY ICYHOT!?" Uh oh. If the family ended up tossed out of the restaurant that was okay. They could always go to the UA dorms and play cards.