4

"Where are they going?" I ask Jasper as Bella and Edward walk a little further away from the party.

"Jacobs here, its a surprise for her," He smiles down at me.

I am unconditionally in love with this man. He smiles every time he looks at me and It makes me feel so special. He's also extremely affectionate and a great father to our little Bree.

"What are you thinking about?" He whispers in my ear.

"Nothing, just life," I smile before turning to look at Bree who is grabbing a piece of cake.

Hope and I cast a spell on her. She can eat, sleep, blush, and cry. She will eventually stop aging when she turns 18. Shes still a vampire and the only way the spell works is if she drinks a healthy amount of blood everyday.

I look over and watch Alice and Stephanie dancing together. Stephanie was always a player but then she meet Alice and she changed. Its lovely to watch. Alice is calmer and Stephanie is happier.

"Do you promise, that no matter what, you'll never leave me?" I ask turning in Jaspers arms to look at him.

"Of course darlin," he smiles before grabbing my hand and we start to dance.

"I hate dancing," I sigh rolling my eyes.

"Hmmm, well you'll get use to it," he smirks down at me.

"Momma, can I dance with Dad?" Brews asks tapping me on the shoulder.

"Of course little moon," I say before walking and getting a glass of champagne.

I walk around the party till I hear Jacobs voice start to rise. I make my way over and he seems pissed.

"What? While you're still human? You can't be serious, Bella. Tell me you're not that stupid," Jacob seethes. What the hell are they talking about.

"I mean, it's really none of your business," She says looking at him confused. Seriously what the hell is happening. Suddenly he grabs her arms and I go on high alert. I know he wouldn't hurt her on purpose but he's angry and that means he could accidentally shift.

"No! You can't do this!" He shouts and im pretty sure every vampire at this party is listening.

"Jake," Bella says calmly obviously not wanting him to freak out.

"Listen to me Bella," he says looking at her very seriously.

"Jake, let me go!" Bella orders trying to pull away from him. Yeah ok time to intervene.
Suddenly Edward appears beside me obviously thinking the same thing as me.

"Jacob, calm down, all right? I say trying to calm him down. I figured I should be one the one to speak since Jacob doesn't really like Edward at all.

"Are you out of your mind? Huh? You'll kill her!" Jacob seethes at Edward. As Jacob freaks out, Sam and the other wolves come over to help us break up the commotion.

"Walk away, Jake," Sma says calmly be boldly. "Enough, Jacob!" He orders using his alpha voice.

"Stay out of this, Sam," Jacob seethes pointing a finger at Sam.

"You're not gonna start something that we'll have to finish," Sam says with a glare towards his disobedient pack member.

"She'll die," Jacob says sadly but still sounding angry.

"She's not our concern anymore. Let's go, Seth!" Sam shouts as they all begin to walk away. Jacob reluctantly follows them.

"I'm really, really, really stupid," Bella says shaking her head.

"No, it's all right. Come on, people are probably missing us. Let's go back," Edward says reassuringly.

"Thanks Meadow, for not intervening to much, who knows what would have happened if you did," Japser says suddenly standing beside me.

"He wouldn't hurt me," I say turning to look at him.

"You don't know that he could have seriously hurt you," he says placing a hand on my cheek.

I lean into his hand and smile "Come on, we should be going," I smiles before taking his hand and walking away.