Volume 1: Chapter 3: The Shining Beacon PT.2

Beacon Auditorium

Ruby, BT, and Jaune finally made it to the rest of the group, entering Beacon Academy's giant auditorium, filled to the brim with people. As soon as BT came in, a lot of stunned expressions and comments were directed at him.

Beacon Student 1: "What in the world!?"

Beacon Student 2: "Is that an Atlesian Robot?"

Beacon Student 3: "Whatever it is, I hope I'm not fighting it."

Ruby then looks over at the crowd when she hears Yang's voice. She then sees her sister waving at her.

Yang: "Ruby! Over here! I saved you a spot!"

Ruby then looks at Jaune.

Ruby: "Oh! Hey, I-I gotta go! I'll see you after the ceremony! Come on, BT!"

She and BT soon left, leaving Jaune alone.

Jaune: "Hey, wait! *sighs* Ah, great. Where am I supposed to find another nice, quirky girl to talk to?!"

He then moves on to reveal a red-haired girl standing behind him, hand on her hips as she watches him walk away.

Ruby and BT meet up with Yang.

Yang: "Sup, BT. So how's your first day going, little sister?"

Ruby: "You mean since you ditched me and I exploded?"

Yang: "Yikes! Meltdown already?"

Ruby: "No, I literally exploded a hole in front of the school! And there was some fire, and I think some ice...?"

Yang: "BT, is this true?"

BT: "I believe I've arrived after the incident. I do not know whether or not this is true."

Yang then looks a Ruby with a broad smile.

Yang: "Are you being sarcastic?"

Ruby: "I wish! I tripped over some crabby girl's luggage, and then she yelled at me, and then I sneezed, and then I exploded, and then she yelled at me again, and I felt really, really bad, and I just wanted her to stop yelling at me!"