Bachelor party

Ana's pov:-

"To the beginning of the end". You click the rim of your Champaign glass to your best friend's.

"Ana, you are such a drama queen.
I am getting married not walking the green mile".

"Emmy, Committing to one man for the rest of your life sounds like a death sentence to me".

"Ana,with that attitude, the only relationship you're ever going to have is with this bar".

You run your hand fondly over the bar's worn wood.

"That wouldn't be so bad Emmy poo".

You're hosting the emmy's last hurrah before her wedding in the bar and restaurant you manage.
The bar is much - crowded tables, scuffed floor and dated wooden decor - but it's home.

"This bar can't be your true love ana.
It doesn't have a cock, and  you need a cock to survive'.

You nearly choke on your sip of champagne."Some of us have self-control and standards Emmy..."

"or rusty vibrators'. Emmy says with a smug smirk in her face.

"Besides you know my rule Emmy
No committing to one cock until...

"I know , I know. Until you have finished the sex bucket list.
Let me see that thing Ana".

Emmy snatches your phone from the counter , finding the list you keep on your note app.

"Ana, nobody could  finish this list. A few of these things require multiple cocks to even perform".

"Exactly why I don't want to make promises to just one pre-maturly Emmy".

Emmy shakes her head sliding your phone back. Before she can lecture you, the door opens and two men walk in.

'Wow speaking of multiple cocks.....'

The first man is lean and predatory, with serious eyes and a grim slant to his mouth. He has the kind of presence that would have warrented bows in another time period.

'Hellow , Dark and Stromy'.

The man behind him catches your attention next. In contrast to his companion, the second man wears almost unconscious smile( one that hints of a pair of dimples). Even across the room there is something Infectious about his warmth.

'And hellow to you , too , Mr. Sexy puppy'.

The two striking men look around before their gazes land on you and Emmy.

There is a seat over hear! Emmy waves her arm in a completely unstable way. Then she shoots you a look that says " Fresh meat".

'Maybe she's right. A fun night with a handsome Stanger might do me good'.

Stepping behind the counter , you smile at them and drop cork coaster in front of them."What can I get you gentlemen?"

Dark and Stromy scans the shelves behind you , the corner of his mouth tipping down. "NO CROWN ?"