ONE CHANCE

" Fine. One chance." - Ana

" Give me your phone . I'll text you our address. Mmm.... Do you have to work tonight?" - Jason

" No. The restaurant is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays." - Ana

" Good. That means we get you to ourselves for 48 hours." - Jason

" No, that's too...." - Ana.
Jason steps even closer, taking your chin in his thumb and forefinger, he tilts your head up, then brushes his mouth over yours.

" No, what?" - Jason.

The word 'no' seems to have left your vocabulary, so you pose a different question. " I still don't know what you want from me. You keep talking like you want more than just a fun night of sex. But there's not much else I can offer." - Ana.

" I think you do know what we want, but you won't admit it to yourself." - Jason.

What are they thinking...are they really wanted to join me in their relationship. " You can't want a relationship with me. You barley know me." - Ana.

" We know what we want when we see it." A smile spread through his lips. " Tonight. Six o'clock. Don't be late." - Jason.
Finally, Jason steps away and you feel dizzy in his absence.

" Six. Got it." - Ana.
You watch as the two of them stride back towards their Marcedes. ' It's official now, I just lost my mind.' Releasing a long exhale, you head into Fairfax Nursing Home to tell Pops about the meeting with Mr. Winters.

A few hours later at your apartment, you debate what to wear.' They didn't mention going out. I don't think anyone is confused about what tonight is for. Except.... When Shane used the word 'connection ', he seemed to mean more than just physically. A little sexual shake-up I'm on board for, but..........
a relationship?' shaking your head, you pick through your options.

How about....

You pull up to the address Jason texted you, and your jaw drops

You pull up to the address Jason texted you, and your jaw drops.' ofcourse it's a huge condo right on the beach, this situation just get better and better.' Steeling yourself you ring the doorbell.

Shane answers a movement later, shirtless, hair wet and holding a bag of marshmallows. A wet suit is peeled down to his west and his eyes are bright with excitement.
" We were starting to wonder if you were going to stand us up." - Shane.

" Well. It crossed my mind, and why are you holding marshmallows?" - Ana.

Shane delivers a panty melting smile. "You will see. Get in here gorgeous." Shane leads you into open floor condo.

Once, in the kitchen, he grabs a towel, rubbing it on his Ocean wet hair

" Where's Jason." - Ana.

" On the deck. We are eating out side. I was just about to lit the fire." - Shane.

" Shane... " - Jason.
' speak of the very handsome devil.' Jason appears, Scowling at the puddle of water Shane has dripped onto the kitchen. " Could you possibly dry off in the bathroom?" - Jason.

" Right, sorry." Shane turns back to you with a devilish grin. " Is a hello kiss asking too much too soon?" His warm, hopeful smile tugs at your heart, causing a blush to rise to your cheeks.

" I think, I'm definitely okay with that." You slide your hands up his bare chest, cupping his face before planting your mouth on his. His lips are cold and taste like salt, and you shiver as your tongues collide.

" Did I mention I'm glad you are here?' - Shane.

" I'm glad, I'm here too." - Ana.
Shane dibs in for a second, But Jason stops him with a hand over those finely made abs.

" That's enough. Tonight isn't about sex, remember ?" - Jason.
Though imposing and powerful in his own right, Jason is not nearly as big as Shane, who resembles a giant teddy bear. But Shane obeys his command immediately, as if Jason's touch is a force he can't deny.

"Wait.... What are we doing then?" - Ana.

" Date night. Fine wine and conversation." - Jason

" I'm not sure that's what I signed up for." - Ana.

" You'll have to trust us." - Jason.
Jason waves Shane off, who shoots you a wink. After he's gone, Jason wipes up the water and neatly folds the towel. ' Their differences are pronounced at home. But they're compliments. I like both of them because of those differences.' You step closer to Jason. The way he watches you approach sets your pulse thrumming.

" So.... Are you going to kiss me hello too?" - Ana.

Jason answers with a dark smile that makes your toes curl. " I suppose that's only fair. He slides a hand around your back, pressing you flush against him. You lean in, and your mouths connect with a burst of energy. It's the kind of kiss that takes no prisoners and it's over far too soon. " Mmmm.... I think we'd better stop. Before I take advantage of the rest of you."

" I wouldn't object to that." - Ana

" And that's exactly why I need to say no." - Jason nips at your jaw, then reluctantly releases you. You sigh, already Missing the solid hardness of his body against yours. " Come on. Let's go out to the deck."