Dance floor

"Come out from behind that bar and you can analyse all" Jason said with a challenging tone. You glance at Gaby " well my shift is technically over, buy me a drink and you've got yourself a deal". Jason nods as you pour yourself a Jake&coke and follow them away from the bar, you knock back the entire glass without so much as a Jason and Shane watch you wipe your mouth like a pair of thristing animals. " I like her" " me too " the way they cage themselves around you is almost feral, like a two wolves working together to entrape a dove ' they're definitely coming on to me, so maybe they are thinking.... A threesome? Oh God. I know it's on the bucket list, but I've never done anything like that before. Okay, time to retreat into small talk so I can cool off and calm down'.
" So, are you here for business or pleasure?" Shane and Jason share a deliberate look and Jason answers in your ear " Tonight? Pleasure." It send shivers down your spine.
" Um, good to know" your entire body is alive with electrified nerve endings, your skin flushed ' either they're fucking with me, or they're both flirting with me, together, and I need to know which one it's before we go further'. The dance floor's pulsing music thrums through you, making you feel brazen and bold so, I asked them to dance with me together " do you two want to dance?" You barely give the men time to set down their drinks before you haul them into the dance floor. You're wedged in between them in a movement rubbing against two hard chests.' I have never been so conflicted or turned on in my life, I wanted these two men and it's confusing the hell out of me.' the three of you quickly find a rhythm, your hips grinding together. It's easy to get lost in dim light and possessive strokes of their hands. You're two songs in when Shane traps your hips in his soft and manly hands " have you ever been with two men before, Ana?" His breath tickels the she of your ear as he leans in. Your stomach nearly bottoms out and heat floods through you " um...at the same time?" Jason's laughter rumbling behind you send a shiver to your core. His hands are planted firmly on your ribcage, a provocative centimetre below your breasts." That's the idea, yes."
" Does this mean you're offering?" You raised a question with excitement.
" Let's get out of here" Jason takes your hand but yank it back." Wait i can't leave. I have to lock up." You take a step back from both of them to get your bearings. ' Okay. Is this really happening? They wanted to have a threesome? I'm totally freaking out. Am I crazy? I've never done anything like this before! On the other hand, I've always wanted to. Why not now?' you look at Shane and Jason your breath quickening. ' It's only for tonight. A hot exciting one-night stand. That's all.' " I know where we can go wait few minutes, then follow me." You stride quickly across the room, opening a door in the back corner that says " for staff only" past the door is hallway leading to a narrow, dimly lit  stairwell. The wait is agonizingly slow, and then their large bodies are crowding the tiny space. " Took you long enough." Jason answers by seizing your mouth with his. A movement later, searing robust kisses are trailing up your neck as Shane joins him. ' Two men at the same time, touching me. Kissing me. Trapped between them to be caressed and ravished without interruption.' you pulled away, desperate for air, and open your eyes to a clash of mouth directly infront of your face. The two men who were just kissed you now kissing each other in open-mouthed, devouring abandon. 'Holy fucking shit! That's hot. I'd guessed that they'd kissed before, but I wasn't prepared for the way it would affect me. The way it loot my senses and dissolves my control.' Shane and Jason separate, and your belly tightens  seeing their swollen mouths." Like what you see?"

"Yeah. I really do." Shane licks your neck and nuzzles your jaw " Do you want us Ana? Tell us you want us as much as we want you."