𝒞𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝚇𝙻𝙸𝚅

(3rd person POV)

(3rd person POV)

He was on his way to another meeting with a few of the most experienced rebels of the organization because Yoongi had called him to come there when he spotted the figure of a human girl walking through the hallway towards the dining room. Of course, it was Y/N since there was no other human on the planet that served as a hideout for the rebels than her. Even if he hadn't seen her figure, he would have sensed the presence of the mesmerizing human girl based on the intoxicating scent that faintly layered over the usual fragrance of the building and the odor of all the other creatures. He would recognize her sweet scent everywhere.

His feet were rooted to the ground, and he wasn't able to move while watching the breathtaking girl starstruck, his mouth gaping wide open. Over the past few weeks, he hadn't been able to see her often, and it amazed him how much she had changed. She looked completely healthy, the girl even was practically glowing while walking with elegant and determined steps. It seemed as if she had gained not only muscles (she didn't appear bulky or something, it was just the fact that her body condition had improved and she had grown stronger) but also self-confidence. She didn't seem to be afraid of anything, and it made him proud to see her like that.

And everything would have been fine if it hadn't been for that childish fight taking place. He had beaten himself up about being possessive over her and fighting with her since the moment his grandma had talked to him. But every time he had tried to near her, and she spotted him approaching, she had turned around on the spot and left without giving him a second glance.

It hurt him deeply, and he was not able to prevent the self-destructive thoughts that were obnoxiously loud buzzing in his head like hornets, stinging him ever so often to remind him of what a failure he was. She didn't even seem to care for him anymore, and after the first week of her ignoring him, he finally came to think that she maybe didn't want to have anything to do with him. It saddened him, and he often had found himself staring longingly at her when he was sure she wouldn't notice.

But soon, he had been drowned in work and didn't even have the time to look for her. He had to give the rebels information about the alliance, their weapons, spacecraft, structures, and strategies. That information was very relevant if they wanted to defeat the alliance members under General Minsoo, he understood that. But due to the huge amount of time he spent telling the organization about all types of the necessary information, he wasn't able to try apologizing to the precious girl anymore.

The infatuating girl he was staring at sensed someone looking at her, but when she turned around, the silver-eyed alien quickly slipped inside a room, its door was half-open and waited until she would look away again. He didn't want to see her spotting him and turning around immediately, busily ignoring him. It would be better if she wouldn't notice him.

Y/N, on the other hand, was standing in the hallway, her eyes searching for the person that she had sensed looking at her. But she wasn't able to spot anyone who looked in her direction even the slightest bit. Surely, a few creatures were walking into the dining hall and coming out from it, but nobody paid her attention.