A.N. - Hi Again

Hi, Again I'm so sorry I was absent for so long. I really just had no motivation to write and wattpad is not being nice to me when writing I have a pretty weird glitch going on but I'm working around it.

I'm really going to try to be better about updating just it not seriously yell at me that helps motivate me for some reason.

Now out of depressing stuff, I'm feeling better and motivated again that I have millions of ideas running in my head for stories and all that stuff.

I would love to hear some of your thoughts and chat with you.

So I made an awkward discord don't worry I'm super socially awkward but I'm trying so no pressure to join you don't want to then don't if you do then do!

so here's that...   (https://discord.gg/BpNWy3)

It's really just to get some of your thoughts on stories and see your thought on the story in general.  Or just use it to yell at me to update since discord is legit my main thing I use now for chatting with friends so I would get the message lol...I muted wattpad sorry...(not really too many notifications.  

Anyway thank you guys so much for your support and for sticking with this story...it's been a rough road now and then but I'm pressing forward.

:)

Enjoy!!!