¹¹ Full Moon

☆UNEDITED☆

Published on 2nd December, 3:30 pm, IST

¹¹ Full Moon

"Went out for a midnight stroll

"Went out for a midnight stroll."

━━━☆━━━

☆    SIRIUS WALKED over to the library, where Nesrin waiting outside for him.

    "The library? Really? Couldn't find anywhere else to study?"

    Rin shrugged, shouldering her satchel. "It's quite. And calm. The best place to study."

    "We could've studied outside,"

    "Yeah, where it's cold. And dark. Did I mention cold?"

    Sirius grunted but followed Rin into the library.

━━━☆━━━

    "No! No! You've got it all wrong!" Sirius shrieked after Rin failed to do the Lapifors spell for what felt like the hundredth time. "You're supposed to move your wand like this! Not like that" He said, gently grabbing onto her hand, her back to his chest, slowly repeating the wand movements.

    Rin screwed up her face in concentration, imitating Sirius' wand movements and saying the incantations, squealing giddily when the book turned into a rabbit.

    Rin and Sirius smiled warmly at each other, the latter abruptly letting go of Rin's shoulder which he realised he was still gripping.

    "Well," He cleared his throat awkwardly, taking a step back from her. "That's it for today. Same time, next week. We'll be learning to conjure birds out of thin-"

    "Is your tutoring session over yet?" A bored voice cut through Sirius' words, making him purse his lips in annoyance when he realised that it was Leonard Dexter.

    "Hey Leonard," Rin said, quickly shoving all her books back into her bag at his arrival. "And, yeah. The tutoring is over."

    "Good." He murmured, slipping his hands around her waist. "You promised to help with my charms homework. Flitwick said he'd give me detention if I didn't hand it in tomorrow morning." He said and kissed her.

    Sirius averted his gaze, not liking the sinking sensation in his chest seeing both of them together. He had an inkling of a feeling what it was, but he refused to acknowledge it.

    "Come on, babe. Let's go."

    "Bye, Sirius!" Rin shouted over her shoulder as Leonard dragged her away.

    "Bye. . ."

━━━☆━━━

    James, Sirius and Peter watched Madame Pomfrey escort Remus to the Whomping Willow from behind a bush.